HUGE Shout Out to Timeless Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let everybody know about the greatness that is Timeless Vapor. The back story:

I placed an order on Timeless Vapor a few days ago for some much needed e-juice. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and used an APO address. APO addresses tend to trip things up a little. I received an email from one of the staff at Timeless Vapor, Brian Campbell, that their shipper couldn't ship international and wondered if there was another address to ship the package. This wasn't a pre-made email. Brian specifically thanked me for my service. NICE! I replied a few hours later thanking them for the added effort and made a suggestion to clear up the shipping. It wasn't more than an hour later that he replied stating that the shipping had been cleared up and the package was on it's way.

Customer service is very important to me. I have found in recent years that as "things" become more automated, customer service takes the bench to ease of operation. I can understand that some automation is a necessity especially as companies become larger to service a wider customer base. That is all well and good, but customer service should never be sacrificed in the process.

Now lets talk professionalism. It would have been very easy for any company to say "We are sorry, however we are unable to ship to an APO address. Your order will be cancelled and your payment refunded back to your credit card. We hope that we can provide you service in the future." That would've been a professional response to a common issue. Timeless Vapor took the professionalism to a "whole 'notha level." They personally contacted me and approached the issue not to say sorry, but rather is there any other way to get the products you ordered to you. WOW!!!

Thank you Timeless Vapor for your OUTSTANDING customer service and professionalism. Thank YOU for your service to the vaping community.

Please, I beg everybody who reads this post to take the time to thank Timeless Vapor in a reply. I would also ask that you seek out those in the vaping community who are backed the by similar sets of core values that continues to make this community so amazing and give them a warm "Thank you for your service."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread