Apologies from Vaporium.ca to all of our Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

On behalf of Vaporium Inc., I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that some of you had with our company. This is not representative of the way we treat our customers or the way any customer should ever be treated.

I would like to take a few lines here to present to all of our customers our apologies. In the last month and a half I have been put to lots of uncontrollable situations and all of this as left Vaporium well behind in having all orders shipped out to our customers. As the Canada Post strike got to its end in July we work hard to get back on our feet as we were also waiting for our orders to gets in to have everything shipped out to the customers. Then we had Paypal shutting down our account and again the worst news I could imagine came to me. My pregnant girlfriend got sick and we had the bad news that our baby to come was no longer. So I spent the last 2 weeks by her side helping her going through these tough times.

I would also like to salute all of the suppliers who keep on offering great services to the community. As you can imagine it’s a really tough market we are in, we all have to fight to receive our stuff, try to advertise our products and even have a merchant account is a real pain.

I commit myself in offering great quality e-liquid and electronic cigarettes and I will keep on doing so. As I expect We will have to work twice as hard to get over the bad experience some of you went through with us but this will be story of the past soon.

To all of you who have orders that have not been delivered yet, I invite you to communicate with us by e-mail. I have tons of messages that have not yet been taken care of; phone messages and e-mail. To make sure everything is fix please send us an e-mail at info@vaporium.ca

Sincerely,

Sylvain

Bonjour à tous,
Au nom de Vaporium Inc., je voudrais vous présenter nos plus sincères excuses pour la mauvaise expérience que vous avez probablement vécue avec nous. Cela ne reflète en rien le service que vous êtes en droit de vous attendre lorsque vous faites affaire avec un marchant en ligne et vous êtes en droit de recevoir un service exemplaire de notre part.

Donc je prends ces quelques lignes afin de vous présenter nos sincères excuses. Depuis un peu plus d’un mois et demi j’ai été posé à une multitude de situations incontrôlables, ce qui a mené Vaporium à accumuler d’importants ......s. Juste comme la grève de Poste Canada prenait fin, nous avons dû travailler fort afin de reprendre les ......s et avions nous même à attendre après nos commandes afin de répondre à nos clients. Par la suite Paypal ont suspendu notre service et comme si cela n’étaient pas suffisant, ma conjointe qui était enceinte à subi quelques problèmes de santé ce qui malheureusement à conduit à la perte du bébé que nous attendions. Donc j’ai passé les 2 dernières semaines à ses côtés.

Aujourd’hui, je suis de retour et je compte bien reprendre le contrôle de cette machine.
J’aimerais prendre cet instant pour saluer bien bas les efforts et le service que tout les autres marchant de cigarettes électroniques offrent. Comme vous le savez probablement, c’est un marché plus que compliqué que celui des e-cigs. Nous devons nous battre continuellement contre les lois, douanes et autres afin de vous offrir ce type de produit.
Je me suis engagé à offrir un e-liquide de qualité supérieure et des cigarettes électroniques de grande qualité, et je vais continuer de le faire tout en offrant le service dont vous méritez. Je sais très bien que dès aujourd’hui nous devrons redoubler d’effort pour vous convaincre, mais bientôt tout cela sera histoire du passé.

À chacun d’entre vous qui n’ont pas reçu leur commande, je vous invite à communiquer avec nous afin de rectifier à la situation. Je vous demande de le faire par courriel puisque nous sommes très sollicités par les temps qui courent et notre boite vocale déborde et les courriels affluent de toute part. Donc par courriel au info@vaporium.ca afin de corriger la situation.

Je vous remercie

Sincèrement,

Sylvain

Last edited:

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
My condolences Sylvain, I can't even imagine how you and your girlfriend must be feeling :(

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this message, your honesty and openness is greatly appreciated. Vaporium's e-juice is IMO up there with the best of them, so hearing that you're committed to Vaporium and offering a great service really makes my day :)

Looking forward to a brighter future for Vaporium :toast:

BlueSun

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2008
Canada, brrrr
Thanks for coming here and letting us know about the situation. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and can completely understand why you had to take time off. I suspected something serious must be going on, not to mention the headaches caused by the postal strike and PayPal, because you seemed to put a lot of effort into the your product with your web site, business cards, good e-liquid and so on. You were hit with too much at once.

I was impressed wth the e-liquid I received and was happy to find another Canadian vendor that sold VG liquid, as I can only think of one other source.

Here's hoping you have better days ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread