Anyway to decrease the "spiciness" nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
In trying to make a 24mg liquid, I noticed that it has a fiery kick on the throat, almost like it's got pepper oil in it. By adding menthol, I'm able to alleviate this.

But what if I want to make a 24 mg non-menthol liquid? Are there any good ways to make it smoother?

I think nicotine from different suppliers might have different degree of "spiciness" for a given concentration, no?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
higher nic level is going to have that taste, and yes, it does depend on supplier. Since I vape 6mg, I tasted some 18mg the other day and it was quite "peppery" to someone like me who is not used to it.

A higher level of VG, however, will make your juice quite a bit smoother. What ratio are you at with PG/VG?

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
higher nic level is going to have that taste, and yes, it does depend on supplier. Since I vape 6mg, I tasted some 18mg the other day and it was quite "peppery" to someone like me who is not used to it.

A higher level of VG, however, will make your juice quite a bit smoother. What ratio are you at with PG/VG?

I was doing 20% VG and 80% PG.

I've heard that RTS has the smoothest nicotine? smoother than Wizard Labs?

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread