• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone go to Cons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I'm working in the art show at ImagiCon this weekend. It's my very first con. There's a small zombie presence - some zombie artists, books, and t-shirts.

There's an artist who makes zombified portraits. If i get one made I'll post it. But in the meantime....

I'm the bird....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

imagicon2.jpg

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
I went to ComicCon in the late '80s. I took my younger brother with me. He used to be a fantastic artist drawing Fangoria type illustrations. George Romero was there. I didn't know my brother knew him, until he walked past us and my brother said, "hey George". He said "hey Pat". I didn't even know who it was, until my brother told me. True story, so help me Jesus Zombie!

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I went to ComicCon in the late '80s. I took my younger brother with me. He used to be a fantastic artist drawing Fangoria type illustrations. George Romero was there. I didn't know my brother knew him, until he walked past us and my brother said, "hey George". He said "hey Pat". I didn't even know who it was, until my brother told me. True story, so help me Jesus Zombie!

Very cool. :thumbs:

Turns out having a zombified portrait made is a little out of my price range...so I'll have to stick with the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread