Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
We have sent many orders via DHL to USA and only 1 order has such a delivery problem so far.
perhaps only USA DHL does not supply signature copy.
Yes, I agree. That will NEVER NEVER happen here in Japan for example! Not even for cheapest shipping method.

But I have read many of this kind of story here on ECF, how DHL leaves someone's package at the neighbors house, or in the garden during a snowstorm or wrong address, or wrong person or package arrives completely EMPTY inside hehe... But that is all INSIDE the US.

When I said that I will never use DHL again, I meant they are not a reliable company who does their BEST 100% of the time. I belong to other online hobby forums where I read MANY similar problems with DHL in the US. So I don't want to give them my money (even if they never lost MY parcel) :).

P.S. I hope Health Cabin did not lose money because of DHL's mistake!
As an example.

Last edited:

CountCaffeine

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
In the wild
Bear in mind when the vendor sends the package for delivery it is in another parties hands. It is not Health Cabins fault. In fact Health Cabin is one of the few vendors that will actually go as far as send a replacement order if a package is loss. Many vendors will not do this, especially for expensive orders. Just chalking it up to the risks you run for having items shipped. You should not lash out at a vendor when it is clearly not their fault. I happen to love Health Cabins customer service, products, and services, I would hate to think that they lost good business because someone ascribed blame where it did not belong.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
props to HC for replacing Lenbots order.
I have dealt with other companies in shipping products who told me basically too bad so sad when my order was lost .They figured that they shipped the item, and their part was done. Not their problem anymore. (not ecig stuff)

NewSunshine helped me out recently when I placed my first order with HC and it took 2 wks to get here.
I didn't realize it would take so long for my order to arrive and I thought my order had gotten lost.
HC does seem to care about their customers.

chrisalis

Apr 12, 2012
New Zealand
I placed an order with another China based company about two weeks before Healthcabin- I still haven't received it, so I asked why- they said it was on its way- I checked the tracking and it is still in China 4 weeks later (tracking also said the packing was improper). I know who can be trusted and which company is reliable, fast helpful and with great prices and that other company has lost my business- can't fault Healthcabin and am now recommending to other kiwis.

Well it finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. EMS was very quick I got the call that it was in the shop about a weekk after this post started. I went it picked it up the other day and Health cabin delievered. They resent everything Plus a clearomizer all at there expense. These guys I don't know what to say. I was overly frustrated and they certianly delievered both in customer support and professionalism in the end. Thank you for everything Health Cabin, and thank you EMS & Health cabin you finally delievered.

*Health cabin went above and beyound and resent everything plus Extra

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Hey, if HC shipped to the address you gave them and it was delivered by DHL and signed for it is not HC's fault. If indeed DHL delivered to a fradulent party then it is DHL's responsibility to compensate you, not HC. HC did their job and did it well.

Also, just so you know, DHL is owned by the German Post Office and used to own Airborne Express in the U.S. Now that Airborne is out of business they use local contractors to deliver their packages in smaller cities. The local contractors are usually a worthless lot of rejects so for delivery in the U.S. you should avoid DHL and select EMS if you want faster delivery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread