Any way to turn autolock off of Smok XCube Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just sitting at home on my computer and don't have my vaporizer in my pocket. I am trying to use my vaporizer but it auto locks after like 30 seconds and hitting the firing button does nothing. So I need to tap the firing button 5 times within like 2 seconds to unlock it but its not as easy as it sounds. Also taping 3 times instead of 5 opens up a settings menu which you cannot exit without waiting for it to disappear in like 10 seconds. A lot of work just to take a puff. So I try and hit the button and wind up having to press about 30 times trying to get it unlocked and go into settings a couple times on accident. I just want to turn the damn thing off so I can vape without all this work. If I had known it worked like this I wouldn't have bought it but no one mentions this in any review. Also if you are considering buying an XCube Ultra be aware that there is a giant firing button that has a hair trigger so when it is in your pocket it is going to be producing a light show through your pants. Even when locked, led lights turned off and in stealth mode it still makes a bright lock symbol every time you bump it which will drain the battery over a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread