any suppliers in massachusetts or new hampshire??

Status
Not open for further replies.

x5150x

Jan 9, 2010
Lowell,,MA/Nh
Cth--I doubt it--Read about a section in Boston where they banned the sale of Cigarettes in any Pharmacy there. I think I even posted it here in the news section on the Forum--MA is a tough state for a lot of things. Fire up the mailorder ---Sun[/QUOTE

Revelation Studios in Derry NH
lots of juice and e-cig stuff 510's
~b~

x5150x

Jan 9, 2010
Lowell,,MA/Nh
Check the mall Burlingtin,Ma ,Rockinham mall Salem,NH.They have smoke everywhere carts,very expensive but I had good luck with cust service.They will replace parts for 1 year,so you dont have to pay shipping and if you have problem you can get it fixed same day.I had good luck with 3.0 gold after I figured out the ins and outs of e-cigs.

Revelation Studios Derry NH
lots of juice and 510 stuff

~b~

RobSVapr

Moved On
Feb 8, 2011
Webster, Massachusetts
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Erickv21

Nov 27, 2011
Lowell,Ma
There is that place in Derry,NH but i thought the quality of that 510 was not good. It started to leak after one week of use,had to really suck to get some vapor and not to mention the price was high!!! I would recommend you go to Headlines in Nashua,NH. They have the Joyetech 510 and let me say,wow, what a difference,it is so good and tones of vapor, plus the people there are cool.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Didn't realize all these NH and MA vendors existed! None of them are anywhere near me, but still good to know. I did see the mall kiosk at Pheasant Lane mall earlier this year when I was out that way, but it was the typical overpriced garbage kits, and the other day noticed the new Walmart here in Hinsdale carries the cheapo Mistic brand ones. Neither one has anything I'd be remotely interested in, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread