• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any places that ship to pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Asking here in this forum hoping someone here can help
I'm trying to get my husband to quit smoking, he has finally agreed that he would try and use a cig-a-like
he doesn't want to use a mod and stand out so much in public

from what I can tell gearbest and fasttech ship there but very limited on old school cig-a-likes
looking preferable for a 510 so I can buy him carts easily but I guess I'll take what I can get

thanks for any help

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Heh. I’m in the USA so my knowledge of Pakistan is pretty limited. All I know is they’ve got one of the more respected militaries in the world, they make a lot of brass chatchka, and the skiing is supposed to be really good though no one has actually dared to do it in years. Also they and India like to point nuclear missiles at each other which scares the living piss out of everyone.

Fasttech does claim to “ship for free world-wide”. They at least THINK they can ship to Pakistan. Whether they actually CAN or not is another question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadav

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
from what I can tell gearbest and fasttech ship there but very limited on old school cig-a-likes

Have you considered pods? FT carries a lot of them, and they are discreet--some are refillable. Read the reviews, but I know that the MiniFit is very popular.

FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
thankfully after putting the thought in his head about cig-a-likes he decided to search himself and started showing me mods lol but no i'm not giving him some 200w sub-ohm external battery mod for his first ever vape
after showing him some mods, without telling him anything about them, just pick what one you like the looks of, he picked the kroma ;) so yeah....
and yeah looks like i'll be using fasttech, hoping their juice isn't too bad, i've had some of it in the past and it was alright... if they had more nic salts i'd get him a pod also but that can wait

still looking for another site that might ship there so i can compare prices and hopefully find better juice

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I only tried Hangsen tobaccos (Hangda now?) and Liqua (coffee) from FT, but that was years ago. Both decent eliquds. But as you know, taste is subjective. Hangsen makes good tobaccos. Try some small samples of the flavors he might like. They are not very expensive. I DIY nowadays so I'm out of the loop.

Kroma with the Zenith tank is good setup--I don't have the mod, just the tank. Coils are a bit expensive, but they work fine. I prefer 0.8 and 1.6Ω ones for MTL.

Good luck.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i didn't realize that there was the kroma and kroma-a kits so when i showed him colors the one he picked was the kroma kit but it comes with the slipstream sub ohm tank, so I'm getting the zenith d22 tank as well
I picked 5 different 10ml tobacco flavored juices so hopefully one of them he likes, even threw in a handful of different drip tips to try, probably place my order tomorrow or latest monday, still hoping to find another site to check out
gearbest had good reviews on juices but they were all 3 and 6mg, i'm looking for 12 or 18mg, debating to throw in 24 as well but not sure, i don't want it to be too harsh lmfao he choked on my 3mg granted it's a dl sub-ohm and he'd never tried a vape before
but figuring 12 - 18 at 50/50 should be close to a regular cig, light to medium smoker

• Agree
Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
but figuring 12 - 18 at 50/50 should be close to a regular cig, light to medium smoker

I agree. And good luck!
I'm getting the zenith d22 tank as well

I have the 24 mm and like it a lot. I know nothing about the 22 mm version... I'm sure it's fine also.

Reactions: Shadav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread