Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I've been MTL for five years now. Some folks mentioned the Beserker earlier. I "discovered" it about five weeks ago and I've got to say it's probably the best tank I've ever used. Exactly what works for me as far as draw and vapor. Gonna order another one just for backup. Switched to the larger glass, and learned the trick of filling it from the bottom, and it's since been pure joy.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Now, I am really a hybrid or Chimera vaper (MTL draw on DTL devices with semi-restricted AF) but I used to use MTL toppers. I agree the IGO-L is probably the only "true" MTL dripper out there but the build deck is tiny (the whole thing is only 19.8mm wide) and with one post in the center and one on the edge it only supports really small coils (like micro coils).

The Entheon can get somewhat tight, maybe not true MTL tight, but still decent IMHO. You need to make sure you get a clone version that includes a 510 adapter and use a narrow bore 510 tip, then adjust the AF as low as possible.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
For me, it's all about that cigarette like draw. That to me is a true mtl...I've got so many mtl devices that has a restricted draw, but its still open. I used them for a while but just can't get used to it...Its a fine line and i'm pedantic about it. Its also very frustrating to me but I can't help it..its what my lips wants...:facepalm::p
It has to have the RIGHT restriction to...again, like a cigarette :smokie:

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017

timemachine

Jun 1, 2018
I started out vaping mtl with Berserker MTL RTA which helps me to replicate the tight draw of a cigarette. The only problem I have with the rta is when you need to refill it will gurgle on you not every time though . And the trick I found was when you are done refilling your favorite e juice slightly tilt your mod while closing the top cap and while blowing out air on the drip tip. Even though I DTL now. I still use my MTL rta specialty when I feel stress out or stealth vaping.

p.s
sorry English is not my native language .

Darrgoe

Nov 20, 2016
Calgary Alberta Canada
Like you I only enjoy MTL vaping. For me what makes a good MTL tank is a short chimney. If you are not into building coils check out the Ijoy elf tank. It is a better copy of the Nautilus 2 tank but without all the leaking issues. And best of all, Aspire Nautilus, Mini Nautilus, Nautilus 2 & Triton Mini coils fit in it. It has 5 holes for air flow but I use at most 3 holes. Even the drip tip is a similar size to a cigarette. I have been using Aspire .7 coils at 15 watts since last November with no issues.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread