Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRezky

Apr 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not to vaping.
it was June 2014 when i purchased my first vaping device.
so for atomizers i think i can say that i tried them all, from a tight draw MTL to very loose DL.

for now i'm looking for a good affordable MTL RTA. i got my eyes on EHPRO True MTL and Ammit MTL RTA but i saw some review for Gate MTL RTA. now i'm confused....please help :nun:

btw sorry for my bad english.

cheers from Indonesia

donrezky

DonRezky

Apr 9, 2019
Welcome. There's plenty of information on here and paeople are happy to offer advice and suggestions.

Welcome again ... and I can't see anything wrong with your English!

Thank you for your kind words Falconeer.
i'm browsing through the atomizer section and try using the search feature.
hope i got the answer for my confusion soon

Reactions: Falconeer

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
There is a lot to research and mull over .... as I found after being away from the Forum for a couple of years, using the kit happily I'd bought three years ago. The pace of change is fast in most aspects of vaping kit. Just plough away and you'll find what'll suit you - plus I'm sure suggestions will pop up, probably a bit later in the day as we are all in different time zones.

Reactions: DonRezky

DonRezky

Apr 9, 2019
Welcome DonRezky.
Similarly I've been vaping a long time but not too long joined.
The true is very good as is the gate rta (both available through nature vape) I'm a big fan of the cthulhu mini and definitely look at the New kayfun lite for hastle free vaping (genuine or clone).

I tried the Cthulhu mini it was and still one of the most favorite MTL RTA in Indonesia to date.
But i don't know i just want something that is good and different. so for now those 3 RTAs are what comes into my mind. but definitely will try your suggestion. thanks BlackWings

Reactions: Black wings

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome....lots of friendly advice here :)

If you don't have to have a tank....try the ammit RDA...it's an absolutely stunning mtl vape and the flavour is amazing. My wife has one and she loves it...it's a true MTL RDA.

That and a squonker are all you need IMO Good luck :)

DonRezky

Apr 9, 2019
hello and welcome to ecf, sorry I can't help with rta's I'm an rda gal
be sure to check out RTA

Thank you Shadav and no need to say sorry, everyone have their own preferences and with preferences comes expertise. i do appreciate your welcoming words :).

Welcome....lots of friendly advice here :)

If you don't have to have a tank....try the ammit RDA...it's an absolutely stunning mtl vape and the flavour is amazing. My wife has one and she loves it...it's a true MTL RDA.

That and a squonker are all you need IMO Good luck :)

Thank you. That is true, lots of friendly, convincing and persuasive advice here. if i can i want to purchase them all. but well so much devices so little budget :lol:.
MTL RDA with squonker mod? that would be a great setup. too bad i already purchased an electric box mod.
but i'll keep your advise in mind, you never know when that little devil in your head will appears and convince to purchase another mod :evil:

Hello and welcome to ecf

Thank you :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not to vaping.
it was June 2014 when i purchased my first vaping device.
so for atomizers i think i can say that i tried them all, from a tight draw MTL to very loose DL.

for now i'm looking for a good affordable MTL RTA. i got my eyes on EHPRO True MTL and Ammit MTL RTA but i saw some review for Gate MTL RTA. now i'm confused....please help :nun:

btw sorry for my bad english.

cheers from Indonesia

donrezky
Do you like a very tight mtl, or a looser mtl?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
i'm looking for a good affordable MTL RTA.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Tanks I would check out:
The Tron-S,using the CLR coils,the EHpro Kayfun Lite V2, Kayfun V5, and the Kanger Subtank Mini with the RBA/purch option.
YFTK Kayfun/SXK KF Prime Styled RTA 2ml and GeekVape Blitzen RTA 5ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer & Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA Vape Tank are said to be good choices.

Reactions: DonRezky

DonRezky

Apr 9, 2019
Welcome and glad you joined.
Tanks I would check out:
The Tron-S,using the CLR coils,the EHpro Kayfun Lite V2, Kayfun V5, and the Kanger Subtank Mini with the RBA/purch option.
YFTK Kayfun/SXK KF Prime Styled RTA 2ml and GeekVape Blitzen RTA 5ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer & Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA Vape Tank are said to be good choices.

Hi BrotherBob,
thank you for your welcoming words and RTA suggestions

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread