Any chance Janty USA would ship to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks to Fani Fox, I have been led to the Janty sub-forum. I didn't know about sub-forums. Cool. lolololol

1) Any chance Janty USA would ship to Canada?

2) If anyone from Canada has any experience ordering from Janty USA and or Europe, pls let me know all the hidden costs. ie: duty, shipping etc.

My supplier was shipping from China. I did not have to pay duty due to the way the pkg'ed labelled and shipping was pretty cheap. It arrived in Vancouver the next day, however, our Canadian post office took
2 1/2 - 3 weeks to ship it across to Ont. I guess their unions don't permit them to move any faster. lolololol

Gosh, I never factored in the cost of duty. All these hidden costs sure do push up the cost of the unit & parts when needed. Sheesh!

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Thanks to Fani Fox, I have been led to the Janty sub-forum. I didn't know about sub-forums. Cool. lolololol

1) Any chance Janty USA would ship to Canada?

2) If anyone from Canada has any experience ordering from Janty USA and or Europe, pls let me know all the hidden costs. ie: duty, shipping etc.

My supplier was shipping from China. I did not have to pay duty due to the way the pkg'ed labelled and shipping was pretty cheap. It arrived in Vancouver the next day, however, our Canadian post office took
2 1/2 - 3 weeks to ship it across to Ont. I guess their unions don't permit them to move any faster. lolololol

Gosh, I never factored in the cost of duty. All these hidden costs sure do push up the cost of the unit & parts when needed. Sheesh!

Janty Canada is here:
Janty Canada

:)

CheeMiss

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Janty Canada is here:
Janty Canada :)

Sean, your USA contact info does not match that of the USA shop on the Official Janty.com
web site.

JANTY USA
Tel: 716-771-3682
Toll-Free: 1-855-473-3919

Nor does your Canadian web site have all the Janty products. Sorry, not meant to offend. just want to be sure I am dealing with the Authentic supplier of Janty.

I am looking for the Janty NEO Classic & the nifty new "Needle" empty bottle, which would work great with the NEO.

Last edited:

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sean, your USA contact info does not match that of the USA shop on the Official Janty.com
web site.

JANTY USA
Tel: 716-771-3682
Toll-Free: 1-855-473-3919

Nor does your Canadian web site have all the Janty products. Sorry, not meant to offend. just want to be sure I am dealing with the Authentic supplier of Janty.

I am looking for the Janty NEO Classic & the nifty new "Needle" empty bottle, which would work great with the NEO.

Wow, you guys are sharp! Yes, sorry bout that we moved office recently... forgot to update my signature.

Signature updated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread