Any atomizer/cartomizer which can last for at least a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

zogu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Beograd, Vracar
I started with vaping at 28 october and i liked it very much, but now i'm starting to increase number of analogs, from 3-5 cigarettes per day, i'm now at 10-15. Before that I smoked 50 per day.
What is the problem? I don't have enough hardware, whatever i buy it last for few days and at the end i'm running to buy pack of analogs. For less than month I destroyed 4 bud (saphire) tank atomizers, 5 no-name cartomizers, one dc smoktech cartomizer. I used pure PG (best for hardware, but i don't lake taste), and later 50/50 juices.
Now i'm out of funds for my new "hobby", in my country pack of analogs is 1.20 $ and i simply can't afford spending few usd per days only for hardware without juices.
I'm trying to rebuild bud atomizers, i found some silica rope, i also ordered from ebay dc-dc converters to build my VV with 2. 14650 batteries and my question is it anything, any combination of atomizers, cartomizer which can last for at least 3-4 weeks, i'm using juices from vaperite and i will stick to them, because i liked them from first vapor.
Thanks,
best regards.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
We need to know what e-cig or mod it's on.

Cartomizers have to be kept very wet. Very, very wet. You can't use a new one for 10 or 15 minutes after filling - it burns up.

Atomizers have to be kept wet. Very wet.

Did I say keep them very wet, yet?

Also you may have put too many volts through an atty or carto but we don't know, as you didn't tell us what the hardware is.

Mine last months so something is wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread