Another way to regulate nicotine intake while vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyF86

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2012
Indianapolis, IN USA
Hello all,

I know that a lot of you probably already know this, but I wanted to share it for those who have asked questions about getting more or less nicotine while vaping on the fly.

Basically it's a pretty simple idea. When you vape the nicotine is mainly absorbed in your mouth, throat and nose. Your lungs absorb basically no nicotine from vapor. If you feel the need for more nicotine it helps to get your throat hit then exhale slowly through your nose. If you feel like your getting to much nicotine just inhale like a normal cigarette and out through your mouth quickly.

Anyone have experience doing this? I've noticed it can help a bit.

Thoughts?

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Good point! Yes...when I "serious" about vaping I do tend to savor the vapor more in my mouth and exhale through my nose.

Strangely, with vaping I don't do the nasal exhale nearly as much as I did when I smoked. I used to almost ALWAYS exhale smoke through my nose (just call me Dragon Woman!) and it was a habit I found really hard to break. I'm not really that way with vaping at all...although I do it a lot. Seems like mostly I take double hits...one the vapor comes out my nose while I'm taking a loooong hit and then I repeat the hit by blowing the vapor out my mouth. A much different style from my smoking habit!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i have indeed tried this exact method. even when i am just vaping normally, i exhale through my mouth and nose silmutaneously. its more satisfying for some reason. i either do your method as you describe, i just hold in the vapor until its completely absorbed. this is a method i use while in the movie theatre, for example. i can get enough nicotine to hold me off without having to constantly puff. also do it at concerts, comedy shows, or even in the grocery store if there are a bunch of grandmas around that id rather not spook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread