Status
Not open for further replies.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
:offtopic:

Sorry - I'm just wondering is that actually you in your avatar? :)

No, someone my daughter as well as 3 other people thought was me. I used to bellydance before I got in an accident about 3 years ago so I think that influenced their opinion a bit. I don't really see the resemblence; she's beautiful and I liked the imagery of the photo. And I don't really have a current photo, I'm usually the one holding the camera. You'll have to keep looking for that one, LOL

alovingmommyof3

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
Midwest
Crystal brought her juice over yesterday evening because she wanted to try it. Not only did we try out her new juice, we got to try dripping too. I didn't want to fill up any carts or cartos because she probably wouldn't get to use them except on my devices. She loves them both. She let me try them too (I have let her try all but one of mine; which I have not opened yet), and I liked one a lot and the other was good.

Last edited:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
To everyone sending Crystal something:
Please put a note in the package with your username so we can make sure to let you know when it arrives. I will tell her to bring the packages to my place so that I can make sure you guys know.

I put my user name on the envelope... :) Let me know when she get's it...

nevermind ...just saw she got mine...Yay!

Last edited:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Yay! start em off where they'll end up anyway is what I say, dripping. Glad to hear things are going good! (ducks and runs now) boB
you better duck and run Cuz...........I don't drip, dip or spit, I use cartos and that is just about it..........you should know that, how is eulb anyway?

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Crystal got the batteries, charger, and juice from Phiesty yesterday. It was heart warming to see her eyes light up. She is getting into vaping in public. We sat in a theater with them the other day and vaped away (I had a job to do at the theater and was cool to vape).

So glad!! Wish I could have seen her face. :) She's blessed to have a friend like you, hon. Keep encouraging her and she'll do great.

alovingmommyof3

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
Midwest
So glad!! Wish I could have seen her face. :) She's blessed to have a friend like you, hon. Keep encouraging her and she'll do great.

I should have taken a picture of it......but I have horrible timing so I probably wouldn't have gotten it. Today she told me she had 7 analogs yesterday compared to 20+. As of 4pm today she had 5 analogs. I hope to see the improvement continue. On that note, I am down to 3-5 analogs a day compared to 15+. I should do an update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread