An Orchard Frost question for Don (or others can chime in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm very curious about the orchard frost, but part of me wishes it had a tobacco aspect to it (I mostly only vape tobacco blends these days). I read in a few reviews on the website that people were detecting tobacco in it, but in Don's description, tobacco isn't mentioned.

So, to the mix master: is there any tobacco in this?

To everyone else: do you detect any tobacco in this?

Generally, I like my fruity stuff with tobacco, but I've been hearing that even tobacco lovers love this, so is it worth a try if I'm not much into fruity flavors?

Thanks!

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Well... hmmmm... let me see here... hmmmmm... Nope. If there is, to me it's not enough to stand out by itself like Ejoker does. But you have to remember Ejoker was born from a rock solid tobacco base called RY4. Orchard FROST is not meant to be a direct replacement. It's an incredible vape all to itself. And yes, I am, or a least was, a straight tobacco guy and yet I really enjoy this new brew. And normally fruit flavors skeer me because I usually detect something unpleasant with fruit flavors. This is NOT the case with Orchard Frost and I wish I would have gotten a bigger bottle cause I only have a couple ml left. lol

Just get some and try it! You most likely will taste something completely different and if there is tobacco in there you might pick up on it. Once you try it you will see why it's so hard to pin point whats in there. Well other than plain goodness. lol

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
There is tobacco in it but it is a lighter dosage than norma.l I created it this way for a reason to be able to allow the other flavors to shine through with an ever changing gobstopper like a effect.If you look in the contest thread you will see everyone is coming up with different flavors, it was meant that way intentionally.

Last edited:

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
There is tobacco in it but it is a lighter dosage than norma.l I created it this way for a reason to be able to allow the other flavors to shine through with an ever changing gobstopper like a effect.If you look in the contest thread you will see everyone is coming up with different flavors, it was meant that way intentionally.

Sounds really complex. I wasn't sure if it was a simple fruit vape or not. I'm definitely interested and will pick up a bottle with my next order for sure!

And thanks to everyone else for helping to convince me!

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Remember to get Don's 30ml sampler bottle (I ALWAYS start with the sampler) and you get 10% off !!!!

And then if I like it, which is most often, I get three or four. It's worked for me for 18 months :)

Yeah, he really needs to start selling stuff by the gallon in a jug, or better yet, a barrel ;)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Completely taken care of Ipet, Now the wait for them begins. Amazing, I order from a company here in the same state for ease of use and they tell me the drip tips and caps are on Backorder LOL. Just cant understand why you would allow someone to purchase a product, take their money and then tell you there on back order. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN LOL

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
Completely taken care of Ipet, Now the wait for them begins. Amazing, I order from a company here in the same state for ease of use and they tell me the drip tips and caps are on Backorder LOL. Just cant understand why you would allow someone to purchase a product, take their money and then tell you there on back order. IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN LOL

Wow! That's Ridiculous! Glad you got it all taken care of though :)

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
Ok., I have to ask Don this question?

When you created Orchard Frost did you know how good it would be when a person was out on a bellyboat in the middle of a lake flyfishing.???

I use to suck on a good cigar when I was fishing and was quite surprised at how good the Frost flavor was. The only bad part was when I was taking a hit with my KGO I missed 2 trout., that is the only downside with the e-gear., you just cant keep it lit in your mouth and fight a fish at the same time.

Still was one great way to spend the birthday weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread