Am I understanding DIY E Juice correctly? ADVICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
I am about to start making my juice too. I ordered the two big bottles of PG and VG. Now I just need the pure nicotine.
All I can find are nicotine bottles that I guess is not pure but mixed with one of the two or both the PG and VG already?

So do I not need the other bottles I ordered if these nicotine bottles already have this chit or do I buy the 50/50 mixed
(what I intend to make) and still mix the other crap with it or what? Do they not sell nicotine solutions pure by it's self?

Oh and the fruity flavoring, I need that too still Cheapest but good site for either will get a big ol' like from me! :laugh:

You really DON'T want pure nicotine. Go for 100mg/ml or lower in either PG or VG and read up on proper handling.

However you will still need PG and/or VG, since you will need to dilute this way down!!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You can rinse and reuse them to get started... The lines will wear off - people put clear tape over them sometimes.

I put my first order for nic base from northernic up here in Canada. I am pretty excited about the idea of cheap juice and figuring out recipes and stuff.
I found a site called diyejuice which had a boxing day sale. 20% off everything. so I went a little nuts (i think)
i bought about 30 different flavours in 3 ml sizes so I could get an idea of what brands I prefer. I ordered a sampling of TFA/TPA, Lorann, Flavor Art, and Baker's.... something or other. :T
my concern is that I didn't buy enough 1ml syringes (I bought 10) so as not to cross contaminate the flavours. Should I look into buying pipettes in future? or a glass dropper that I can clean between uses?

You really DON'T want pure nicotine. Go for 100mg/ml or lower in either PG or VG and read up on proper handling.

However you will still need PG and/or VG, since you will need to dilute this way down!!!

I get what you're vaping, so one or the other not 50/50 for the bottle of nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread