Am I getting sick or is it my nic level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCat7

May 15, 2015
Hi everyone. I recently began dripping, and was previously using a subtank mini with the rba deck it comes with. I really like my new set up and have been using it almost all day every day for the past week except for when I'm out or driving. Since yesterday I have had a sore throat and some coughing that is further irritated when dripping, but not as much when I use the subtank. I think it might have been caused by my juice because I have been using up all of my 6 and 3 mg juices in order to make the switch to 0 nic. Could the 6 mg juice in the dripper be causing a sore throat or am I just sick?

CarrotLo

Moved On
Jun 26, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi everyone. I recently began dripping, and was previously using a subtank mini with the rba deck it comes with. I really like my new set up and have been using it almost all day every day for the past week except for when I'm out or driving. Since yesterday I have had a sore throat and some coughing that is further irritated when dripping, but not as much when I use the subtank. I think it might have been caused by my juice because I have been using up all of my 6 and 3 mg juices in order to make the switch to 0 nic. Could the 6 mg juice in the dripper be causing a sore throat or am I just sick?

you used to use the use subtank mini with rba deck
you recently began dripping

What wattage were you using with the subtank mini
What wattage have you now been using when dripping.

As a rule of thumb, use (wattage x nicotine milligrams)
meaning: if you double the wattage you need to half the milligrams

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread