Aluminum vs Ceramic heating element (atomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaaayd

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
I have been vaping for years before I heard of E-Cigarettes. It has always been said that metal heating elements are bad for your health. I've heard that metal heating elements (usually aluminum) cause Alzheimer's. I've been concerned that we're using atomizers that are made of metal (correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like metal).

Are there any E-cigs that use ceramic atomizers, or are there any plans to create ceramic atomizers? I'm sure ceramic atomizers will be more durable as well. I've been using a Vapor Brothers vaporizer for about 5-6 years (maybe more), and it hasn't broke down yet, and still produced great vapor. I've kept it running for many hours at a time as well.

If anything, I'm hoping this thread will be seen by the people that create the PV mods. Maybe they will experiment with a ceramic heating element for their next model.

Here is a link to more information on ceramic vs aluminum vs glass

Types of Vaporizer Heating Elements : Herbal Vaporizer Shopping & Reviews @ VapeNow.com

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
i'm screwed. i know for a fact i have a crap-ton of aluminum particles along with various other metals embedded in my hands. part of being a manual lathe operator... somewhat interesting seeing an x-ray of your hand after working at a machine shop for only about 3 years. its actually hard to see the bones... should have seen that x-ray techs face when she saw it. lol they were checking to see if my thumb was broken. turns out it wasn't oh what was i saying... who are you! WHERE AM I!? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread