Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
AltSmoke News

Been getting a lot of emails, figured I'd make a post and tell you why...

Customs Hates Me!
Well, figured I'd make a post and explain why I've been so low on inventory as of late. Presently, I'm in the process of switching who I buy from. The reasoning is my stuff seems to enjoy spending time with custom's agents lately. This typically delays my stock anywhere from 1-2 weeks. (OUCH!)

I seriously thought I was good on stock for awhile, but you, the consumer, proved me wrong. Now I'm not angry about this, I am thrilled! :p But when you lose a shipment, especially when that is your 'emergency' shipment. It somewhat puts you in a pickle. Regardless, I have a lot of stuff coming in so expect to see us fully stocked here in a week (Hopefully).

New Website:
I've been working on AltSmoke Version 3.0. I've gone through several 'face lifts' over the past 6 months and hoping this one will satisfy the customer base a bit more. It's more user friendly and will be chucked full of content. At least compared to the old website, so I'm excited about that. This will be expected to launch about the time I am fully stocked again.

People will be happier with the simpler look & feel as well as the navigation.

DSE901:

Alright guys, I ran a poll on my website and guess the DSE901 will have to be brought back. I was rather surprised to see how many people (82%) voted that they wanted to the 901 to stay. I will place an order as soon as my people come online.

Customer Feedback:
I'm a firm believer in feedback from the customer and I do get a lot of feedback. Don't think that it gets ignored, because it really doesn't. Because of the suggestions that I've received in the past it has molded my company, and now I am using the suggestions to mold my website. So if you have a suggestion, or something annoys you, feel free to inform me. feedback@altsmoke.com

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who is standing by me while I'm awaiting my next shipments.

Rob @ AltSmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread