Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hey Forum Dwellers,

Wanted to announce that I will be offering Mystery Bags on our website (http://www.AltSmoke.com/). This isn't a normal thing and hopefully will be able to do this sometime each month. So don't get too use to it, it's just a little something I'd like to give back to my customers.

Since this is the first time that i'll be offering this, I decided to tell you how many items are in these mystery bags 4-5.

-------------------------------

What is a Mystery Bag?
The Mystery bag is filled with goodies that I have laying around! I only offer these on rare occasions so feel free to stop by to see if they're available. Also, people who are signed up for the newsletter will be notified via email when a Mystery Bag is up for grabs!

FAQs about Mystery bag:

1.) How many bags can I buy at once?
You can only buy one! This is to allow other people to get a chance at snagging these rare deals! Wouldn't be fair if one person bought them all, right?

2.) What's in a Mystery Bag?
Items in the Mystery bag, for the most part (/grin) will be Electronic Cigarette Related, although you may find a few little 'goofy' items that come along with them.

3.) Are the items Used/Refurbed?
No! All items in the Mystery bag are in New & Working Order, we wouldn't sell you a bag of crap =P

4.) Are they returnable?
Sadly no, trust me you will not be able to get a better deal else where! And these bags are worth more than the $12.99 that is paid!

5.) I live outside of the US can I purchase one?
Sorry, I only ship within the USA At the moment.

6.) How often do you sell Mystery bags?
Not often =P It'll be random when it happens. But people that are signed up for the newsletter will receive a notice on the day that they are available!

7.) Can I use coupons with Mystery Bags?
No you can't, it's already an amazing deal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask ;)

-Rob
http://www.AltSmoke.com/

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ok, my hesitancy is that, for example, I only own penstyle e-cigs, so if my bag contains a battery for a 901, it does me no good. So I guess I wonder how I would know that everything in the mystery bag is something I could use.

Trust me, you will be able to use it regardless of what you have :p I don't wanna say anymore because it will ruin the surprise. I'm only selling a few of these, so i wouldn't wait too much longer :)
Besides, there's 4-5 items in these bags :p

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread