Best VB flavors for VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Hey everyone,

In your experiences, what flavors work best with VG from VaporBomb?

I prefer to use 100% VG. I'd been slowly incorporating PG into the mix and reached 50%PG/50%VG but I've decided to go back to VG after trying it again. Unfortunately, flavors are a lot trickier with 100% VG in my experiences. Out of tens of flavors from a DIY-ish site I found only a handful that tasted 'right' with VG. I understand that flavor either as intense and satisfying as Cinnabomb is hard to make because cinnamon is such a powerful flavoring. Ideally, though, it would be possible [and as pleasant].

I see there's a new peach. I'd love to have a VG peach that gives close the sensation of tasting peaches. I've tried months ago a handful of VG fruit flavors from VB and most have almost no taste (though they do smell) but they were getting great reviews so I think they are better suited for PG.

IME cinnabomb (now 2x) and Mountain Mist were the best 100% VG flavors but I would like to find more from VB. I got some juice in the mail from another company Friday and left town with it. It ended up being pretty gross, to the point I came to terms with not vaping over the trip :blink: Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon my sample of Honeysuckle from VB in one of the pouches on my duffelbag! It was an analog-saver. That was at 50/50, I wonder if it works nearly or just as well at 100% VG?

VB, do you guys make adjustments (like more flavoring?) to 100% VG solutions?

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Hi Tendril,
This is Yolanda, You can request x2 flavor in your special instructions and this may help with flavoring for you. The problem with vaping 100%VG is that your getting all Vape. PG carries not just the throat hit but most of the flavor too. When ordering and trying new flavors please always remember to order 5ml sample bottles. Please let me know if you have any further questions ;)

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Hi Yolanda,

Thanks for the reply! I'll make up a cart of samples tonight, maybe I'll find another hidden diamond I didn't see coming like the Jasmine :) I was just curious if other customers had experience with flavors that shine exceptionally well with VG

EDIT: I went to order and it looks like 100% VG isn't offered anymore

Last edited:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Hi Tendril,

We do still offer 100%VG you just have to request it in "special instructions" Some flavors still contain small percentages of PG. Due to this it has been removed from the site. Your order will be mixed at 100%VG but your labels will read 80%VG 20%PG. Please let me know if you have any further questions ;)

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Just to follow up,

The new Peach works wonderfully with VG - There's the perfect amount of flavor with the concentrated version :thumbs:

The Blue Waffle has a brilliant thick butterscotch flavor to it, but there's almost too much of it at 2x. Still a great vape. Interestingly, it didn't have much of a smell yesterday but had a wonderful smell when I sniffed the bottle this morning. I think steeping makes this one, is this usually the case?

The Zen Garden in 2x works very well if you enjoy it (which I do). It has the taste and aroma of freshly picked basil. It has a smoother TH that goes well with the flavor

These all have wonderful vapor production, but the vapor, flavor and especially TH of the new Peach (concentrated version) is outstanding

Neketa318

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Connecticut
Hi Tendril,

We do still offer 100%VG you just have to request it in "special instructions" Some flavors still contain small percentages of PG. Due to this it has been removed from the site. Your order will be mixed at 100%VG but your labels will read 80%VG 20%PG. Please let me know if you have any further questions ;)

Good morning,

Can I request 100% VG on any of the flavors?

Neketa318

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Connecticut
Hi Neketa318,
You can order the 100%VG in the special instructions. We took it off of the site due to the fact that Nicotine and some flavorings contain small percentages of PG and we don't want people to order it thinking that it is Pure 100%VG. Your order will be mixed at 100%VG but your labels will read 80%VG 20%PG.

Thanks! You have some really interesting flavors that I would love to try. Knowing you will mix them with 100% VG makes up my mind for me - I'll be ordering shortly! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread