Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Thanks Katy, hey, I might be confused, but don't you own your own ecig biz or is that someone else?

Yes, she is (US Supplier under her name)....but I can't recall her site. I always seem to get it mixed up with Jane's site. I often think it would be helpful if suppliers provided a link to their site in their sig line (or somewhere). Hard to keep them all straight!

Lu

Nadia Maximus

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2008
FL USA
Yes, she is (US Supplier under her name)....but I can't recall her site. I always seem to get it mixed up with Jane's site. I often think it would be helpful if suppliers provided a link to their site in their sig line (or somewhere). Hard to keep them all straight!

Lu

Thanx Lu, I too think the suppliers should link their sites in their sigs. I know if I was a supplier I would.

I think a good strategy to win people over is to simply keep emphasizing that it's the hot new thing & that more & more smokers are switching over to e-smoking every day. People like to do what everyone else is doing, nobody likes being left out, as most pople are followers as opposed to trail-blazers.

It's a great technique to use IMO :)

Last edited:
I think these "digital smokes" are great. But I have noticed that I have begun to sound like a sales person when I go new places as I get swarmed with questions. Took some time but the folks here at work are now used to seeing me with it (and I have noticed a few have ordered them too :) ) At one point it seemed like everytime I went out for a "smoke" break I ended up doing a commercial for these things. It got to the point where I made up an excel spread sheet that split into 5 dupe little info sheets (so I can make 5 per sheet of paper) that contains links to my top 2 sites (Smokless shop & JantyUSA) and a link to this forum. I tend to carry about a dozen of the little sheets in my wallet. Now when asked I might mention a few things but usually just hand them the paper and tell them to check out the forum for all their questions. Katys may have noticed there is intrest here in Kalamazoo (and might also be in Kansas City as I passed out a bunch there on a business trip)

Good stuff! :thumb:

efaglil

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
UK
LOL, I know me too, I think sound like a infomercial sometimes.

Well I finally persuaded my sister to have a go today. Been trying for ages and she just wasn't biting. Didn't add any pressure, just said it may help her with new year's resolution of giving up. Gave her all the bits, charger, liquids, 3 batteries, a couple of atomisers and a barrel load of empty carts. She's desperate to give up but as we all know it can be quite difficult to take the plunge. I'm really hoping it helps.

Then just to show what a sad infomercial I really am :cry: I also sent her the ready made email I've got set up for those peops that ask me about it. It's got a link for liquids, a link for hardware and a link to this 'ere forum.:)

Nadia Maximus

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2008
FL USA
Well I finally persuaded my sister to have a go today.

Then just to show what a sad infomercial I really am :cry: I also sent her the ready made email I've got set up for those peops that ask me about it. It's got a link for liquids, a link for hardware and a link to this 'ere forum.:)

Great job Lil, keep up the good work and we all wish your sister luck!
Your a great infomercial, lol :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread