ALL BUZZ'ers: Please help the worldwide vaping community!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Nice survey. Only gotcha was the "if they ban" question, as there was no option for "I'm stocked with most (or all) things for multiple years." Once I get an rba I should be solid for years other than commercially available batteries (and they aren't going to be restricted under any foreseeable situation).

I rated myself as hooked 100 on tobacco pre ecigs, 50 on ecigs now. Before PV I could only quit for short periods at best. Now, with PV, if I really had a need/desire I'm pretty sure I could stop vaping, just that I really do like the effects of nicotine (though I've cut the mg a lot over time).

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
markfm: I hear you!!! I also found this answer was missing!! (I have enough nic base to make myself about 20-30 liters (1 liter = 1000 ml) of liquid -- that'll last for the rest of my life probably ... but I think I will never use it up because within the 2.5 years of vaping, I have gone down from 18mg/ml nic content in the beginning to 2-4 mg/ml now. (My body just doesn't tolerate it any more.. or let's say: my body dislikes it more and more .. actively, I do nothing for or against the nic level. I just realize that the body feeling towards it constantly changes ... I think I'll end up vaping zero rather sooner than later.) And as to the hardware, I have 3 Kayfuns now, 4 BP's, and some other good battery carriers.... so I could say: You want to ban it? So what? --- but I think of all the people coming after us, who would not have the opportunity to get unhooked SO easily -- in this respect we are very lucky to have started vaping early enough to not let ourselves be taken for a ride by the Tobacco and Pharmacy lobbies! And so, vaping MUST continue and remain freely available, methinks.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just re-did it. The good part is everything was still checked except the last page so I didn't have to go through it again.

Come on Boy's and Girl's. This is to our benefit so please take a couple minuettes
animated-smileys-dancing-024.gif
and fill it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread