All Atomizer & Tanks that support P3 connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
Hey Folk's
It's been a long time since visiting the forums. However, thanks to ProVape making near indestructable devices, I can everyday vape one device, wear the finish off, drop onto concrete multiple times a day from a shirt pocket (for years) wear out multiple sets of batteries, and outlast multiple tanks (many long destroyed); so I don't often need advice.

I will be getting a Provari 60w Radius, and GLADLY spend the money if it can take the everyday abuse of being my only device. She wont be a desk queen.

So to the topic of this post after my lengthy preface: my I please have the builders (of attys and tanks) that support the p3 connector, without the 510 addapter.

I know about the Nauti, and HoH, anything else?

Last edited:

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
I love the idea of the P3. It has a much cleaner look, lower profile, solid connection. Obvioisly superior to a 510. I'm not knocking it. I would love to see more choices. After perusing...

I would love to see a ProVape collaboration with:
Hobo
Eden Mods (Snapdragon V1.5)

So many hobbies competing for my time and moneys. Here is the other thing I do. Tucked and Shaved 2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Standard

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
Whoops, Tucked and Shaved Les Paul

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    912.3 KB · Views: 97

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hi @Lyle Devine ! Based on your intro, the Kabuki is one expensive tank I'd never suggest since you said your device is not going to be a desk queen. The Kabuki (IMO) is a desk queen type of tank. If you do go that route, look for a tank sleeve because it is not going to survive a drop to concrete.
Others may know if a sleeve is available for it.

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
Hey folks, update! My 60w Radius came in on Monday, picked up a tank from the B&M down the street. No P3, but pretty happy with the KangerTech SubTank Plus, especially because it was $20, holds 7ml of liquid, and the diameter of the tank at 25mm is flush with the outside edge of the Radius w/silicone cover.

Started at 15w on a .57ohm coil, @24mg e-liquid, now doing 40w on the same coil with 12mg liquid. Glad I went with the 60w.

KangerTech SubTank puts the hurt on my Nautilus.

Reactions: AstroTurf

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hey folks, update! My 60w Radius came in on Monday, picked up a tank from the B&M down the street. No P3, but pretty happy with the KangerTech SubTank Plus, especially because it was $20, holds 7ml of liquid, and the diameter of the tank at 25mm is flush with the outside edge of the Radius w/silicone cover.

Started at 15w on a .57ohm coil, @24mg e-liquid, now doing 40w on the same coil with 12mg liquid. Glad I went with the 60w.

KangerTech SubTank puts the hurt on my Nautilus.
Yea yea yea... WHERE'S YOUR PIC OR IT DID'N HAP PIC???? :banana:
Congrats!!!!!

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I love the idea of the P3. It has a much cleaner look, lower profile, solid connection. Obvioisly superior to a 510. I'm not knocking it. I would love to see more choices. After perusing...

I would love to see a ProVape collaboration with:
Hobo
Eden Mods (Snapdragon V1.5)

So many hobbies competing for my time and moneys. Here is the other thing I do. Tucked and Shaved 2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Standard
SO I finally gave up on Radius w/510s. First I wanted the interchange for tanks with other ProVari's. The radius Rings after a while the 510 tanks dont seat well- I looking for the Nautulus P3, but for now the Kabuki is the main stay- I may not need other options. I may just grab another Kabuki for flavor swaps. You think about them? Cheers

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Hi @Lyle Devine ! Based on your intro, the Kabuki is one expensive tank I'd never suggest since you said your device is not going to be a desk queen. The Kabuki (IMO) is a desk queen type of tank. If you do go that route, look for a tank sleeve because it is not going to survive a drop to concrete.
Others may know if a sleeve is available for it.
Or, go with plexiglass like a lot of us have...

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread