Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Hellvape HELL200 Box mod Kit. I will examine in this Test each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Hellvape HELL200 Box mod Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

1. Ultra light and compact mod
    2. Dual 18650 battery with 200W max
    3. 0.96 inch color screen
    4. Multiple output modes for your choice
    5. 5ml / 6.5ml capacity, top filling
    6. Adopt the best coil system
    7. Suitable for TLC atomizer and Launcher atomizer
    8. Suitable for Coil T7-01 / 02 and Coil W8-01 / 02
    9. Multiple safety protections for safe use
    10. Precision CNC machining and aerospace aluminum material

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-2.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Packaging:
    On the front of the two-tone red / black box you can see; the brand (Hellvape), the image of the kit and its name (Hell 200 Mod Kit). On the back you can read; the content, the manufacturer's support addresses, barcode, scratch & check, color of this sample, trademarks and logos required by law. On the remaining sides of the box are; a stylized image of the kit and the words "Evolve Your Vaping Genius".

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-3.jpg

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-4.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Packing List:
    • 1 * Hell 200 BOX MOD
    • 1 * TLC Sub-Ohm Tank
    • 1 * Replacement Bubble Glass
    • 1 * Mesh Coil T7-01 KA1 0.15Ω Range 60-70W
    • 1 * Mesh Coil T7-02 KA1 02Ω Range 50-60W
    • 1 * Type-C cable
    • 1 * Oring bag and gaskets
    • 1 * Warranty Card
    • 1 * User Manual

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-5.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Specifications:
    • Dimensions of the Mod: 80.0 * 43.0 * 35.5mm
    • Net weight: 86g
    • Battery: Dual 18650 (not included)
    • Power range: 5-200W
    • Output voltage: 0.5-12V
    • Charging voltage: Type C 5V / 1.5A
    • Output mode: VW / Bypass / VPC / TC
    • Screen: 0.96 inch colors
    • Overload protection
    • Over discharge protection
    • Short circuit protection
    • Reverse polarity protection
    • Overheating protection
    • 10S Cut-Off protection

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-6.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Gunmetal
    • Black silver

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-7.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; First Impressions:
    Hellvape is a leading company in the production of Sub-ohm Tank, RTA, RDA and RDTA, among them there are several high potential vaporizers that to be exploited worthily require MODs of great power and with at least two batteries. A Hellvape Dual Battery Mod (like this one) has been waiting for it for a long time and finally now it's here! The Kit includes a Mod with a classic design that immediately impressed me for the low weight and the excellent degree of finishes, there is also an innovative Tank with replacement of TLC Coils directly from above and even with the tank full of liquid! However, as I said before, the 200W Mod is able to host and manage all Hellvape vaporizers in the best possible way, even the wildest and most unleashed ones.

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-8.jpg

In the image below you can see the HELL200 Dual battery with its TLC Tank, The tank is large, it has a diameter of 28mm, but since the TLC Tank is connected downwards, its base has a width of only 25mm and this allows to beautifully adapt it to another great Hellvape Box Mod which is the Arez 120 with single 21700 battery.

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-9.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; How it is made:
    Hellvape has really done a good job, used high quality materials such as lightweight aerospace grade aluminum of exceptional strength to withstand wear and corrosion, the Mod has been carefully CNC machined to every little detail. There are 3 colors of choice for this Kit and Hellvape sent me 2! They are both beautiful, one is gunmetal including the TLC tank, and the other is silver with beautiful shades of black, the tank of this version is completely silver. The triangular form factor with chamfered fittings is truly classic, but offers great ergonomics. There are no decorations or large intrusive writings, the only decoration is on the back (handle) and is represented by two deep vertical grooves, below them there is a small white writing "Hell 200". The front is narrow and has a built-in bridge in a protected position. The keys have a metallic texture and excellent tactile feedback, in the center there is the 0.96 "colored display with bright colors, the display shows all useful information such as; Indication of the current mode, graphic level of charge of the cells, power set, Ohm, Volt Puff time, Pufff counter.

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-10.jpg

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-11.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Operation Guide:
    • 1. Power On / Off: Press the Fire button 5 times in 2S to turn the device on or off.
    • 2. Mode settings: In the main interface, press the Fire button 3 times within 2S to enter the mode settings; press "+" / "-" buttons to choose between POWER / TC-NI / TC-SS / TC-TI / TC-TCR / VPC / BYPASS modes, press and hold the Fire button for 1S to confirm and exit , or the device will automatically save the settings and if no other operations are performed within 5S it will automatically exit and return to the main interface.
    • 3. Power Mode: Press the "+" / "-" buttons to adjust the power, the power will be raised / lowered by 0.5W at a time, long press the "+" / "-" buttons, the power will be raised / lowered quickly by 1W at a time.
    • 4. TC mode: Press "+" / "-" buttons to adjust the temperature between 200 ° F-650 ° F / 100 ℃ -345 ℃
    • 5. VPC mode: Press the Fire button 3 times quickly to enter the mode setting status, then press the Fire button to select P1 / P2 / P3 / P4 and press the "+" / "-" buttons to adjust the wattage, then press the Fire button for 1S, or confirm the settings by not pressing anything for 5S. When vaping, the output power for the first 4S is based on P1-P4, while between 5-10S the output power is based on P4.
    • 6. Bypass mode: In bypass mode, the output voltage is 4.15V (maximum output power and maximum output current are self-adjusting).
    • 7. Lock / unlock buttons: To lock / unlock the "+" and "-" buttons. Simultaneously press the "+" / "-" buttons
    • 8. Clear Puff: In any output mode (except VPC mode), quickly press the Fire button 3 times, then press the Fire button to select the "P" setting and press the "-" button to clear the number by Puff.
    • 9. Brightness Adjustment: Long press the Fire button and "-" button at the same time to dim the screen. Long press the Fire button and the "+" button to increase the screen brightness.

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-12.gif

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; 510 thread:
    The Hell200's top base features 3 French screws and a small steel cup which is cleverly raised above the base to allow you to safely screw on / off the tank without damaging the paint. The thread is smooth and the pin is gold plated and spring loaded. The space to insert giant atomizers is considerable and among these the gigantic Hellvape S30 RDTA also finds a convenient location!

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-13.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Battery compartment:
    The lower base of Hell200 guarantees great stability to the Mod, it also has 6 safety vent holes for the cells. The opening mechanism is controlled by a sliding button which is positioned inside a part not exposed to shocks. When you slide the button, the spring loaded flap opens snappy and quickly, you can now insert your 18650 cells following the correct direction of insertion which is marked by the symbols "+ and -" above the gold plate. When you close the door you have to slide the button, and a sturdy steel tab will ensure you a perfect closure!

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-14.jpg

Hellvape-HELL200-Kit-15.jpg

► Hellvape TLC Sub-Ohm Tank:
    To worthily accompany the HELL200 Mod there was a need for a sturdy tank and able to support the Vaping DL and RDL so Hellvape has designed this tank equipped with 510 thread with 3 large slots for adjusting the airflow from the bottom to the top. high that are able to maximize performance.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 16.jpg

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 17.jpg

► Hellvape TLC Sub-Ohm Tank; Top Loading Coil System:
    I have been collaborating with Hellvape and Wirice for a long time and I was one of the first to touch the "Top Loading Coil System" first hand, it is a fantastic technology of quick change of the resistance from the top, leak proof, even with a tank full of liquid! According to a lot of feedback collected by the two companies through its customers, it would turn out that a boring problem for those who use tanks with replaceable heads is to install and replace the coil. For this reason Hellvape took its cue from the previous Launcher Sub-ohm Tank and Launcher Mini MTL. I was favorably impressed the first time and I must say that I was expecting this system from Hellvape applied to a new Sub-ohm tank, and here it is!

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 18.gif

The tank essentially consists of; a pyrex glass, an upper base with two large slots for liquid refilling, a knurled top cap and a one-piece structure that also includes the cylinder that houses the resistance with the spring loaded system. The AFC base is equipped with knurls to facilitate adjustment of the AFC system. The Drip-Tip has two silicone rings that fit inside the removable pin. All easily removable for periodic cleaning operations.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 19.jpg

Without removing the Top-Cap, just unscrew the base of the Drip-Tip and turn the Tank over, letting the coil come out directly, even with the tank full of liquid and without spilling a drop. Then all you have to do is drop the new Coil from above directly into the TLC Sub-Ohm Tank, this makes operations easier and faster than ever. The inside of the Tank is spring loaded and this mechanism (when the base of the Drip-Tip is unscrewed) activates some bulkheads that close the Tank's feed holes, preventing any loss of liquid. Then with light pressure you can insert the resistance from the narrow side with the widest part facing up and simply screw the base of the driptip back to lock the resistance and the liquid supply holes will open.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 20.jpg

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 21.jpg

► Hellvape TLC Sub-Ohm Tank; TOP Refil:
    The top cap has knurls for a better finger grip on the surface and a sliding 1/4 turn thread. The filling operation is easy thanks to two large filling slots, you can insert up to 5ml of e-liquid. If you like it, you can install the convex glass present in the package and TLC Sub-Ohm Tank can hold up to 6.5ml of e-liquid.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 22.jpg

► Hellvape TLC Coils:
    Hellvape always proves generous and on the occasion of the test of this kit sent me two packs of the new TLC coils T7-01 and T7-02. The structure of these coils has recently been updated with a higher thickness of the nets, moreover the breathable material uses a double layer of 100% natural cotton. According to Hellvape, this update provides 70% durability and flavor improvements. In the second image below you can see the whole range of coils compatible with TLC Sub-Ohm Tank including the W801 and W802 which were standard on the Launcher Tank.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 23.jpg

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 24.jpg

► Hellvape HELL200 Box Mod Kit; Vaping Test and Final Impressions:
    I really liked this kit a lot, starting with the Mod which is light and really sturdy. The finishes are excellent, the Mod has an attractive appearance without unnecessary and flashy decorations and it carries quite well. The chipset includes many vaping modes, is accurate in reading the coils and manages the battery life well. TLC sub-ohm Tank is truly innovative to improve user feedback towards the world of vape. It is also a perfect tank for making some nice clouds full of flavor. For the Svapo test I used a tropical aroma mixed with VG / PG 70:30 base.

• Mesh Coil T7-01 KA1 0.15Ω Range 60-70W:
    The resistance starts well immediately and without strange flavors already from 40W, however I immediately set the minimum power which is 60W. The flavor is perceived immediately and is very good and super concentrated the vapor clouds are among the thickest and densest I've ever seen with a sub-ohm tank! The liquid consumption is considerable, so I soon installed the bubble glass on my silver colored TLC.

• Mesh Coil T7-02 KA1 02Ω Range 50-60W:
    The behavior of this Coil is not very different from the previous one. The performances are also impressive in this case, perhaps this is a slightly less thirsty coil for e-liquid so I installed it on my gunmetal TLC Tank with 5ml pyrex. This TLC tank really impressed me, I conclude and thank you by leaving you my Highlights regarding the Mod and the Tank.

• Pleasant Mod aesthetics with high build quality.
    • Lightweight and sturdy mod.
    • Precise and feature rich chipset
    • The Initiative Top Loading Coil System (T.L.C) of the tank is a real step forward and simplifies coil changing operations.
    • Optimal AFC adjustment for DL / RDL.
    • Updated Mesh Coils of the T7 series among the best on the market for DL / RDL
    • No liquid loss.

I would like to thank Hellvape for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was useful for anyone who wants to buy HELL200 Box Mod Kit.

Thanks for reading.

Hellvape HELL200 Kit 25.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread