Alien Visions E-Juice - Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
just ordered and saved 26.00 + shipping on my order. Thanks Ben... I didn't see the Raf that I wanted to try either ??

But I am trying HG, Christy's, Blend 4, and Flu Cured, for the first time.

238 ml total....BOOM !!

I was getting a few dollars ahead... Back to even ...again !!

Last edited:

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
This is what ive been asking for 5 days now lol :) Ben said it should be back in stock for the sale but never got a update. Maybe it will change i hope

Yo! Where's the Raf?!?! :glare:

Not seeing it under tobacco flavors. I'm at the bottom of this 18ml bottle and getting nervous. Love the stuff!

Ben,

Where is the Raf ???

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
A flavor provider for Raf is delaying some of our orders (we have 3 in with them). We want to stock up before we put Raf up again (to meet demand). When we bring Raf back up we'll have a similar sale on Raf. (Sorry a bit tired and still in a turkey coma so my sentences are short)

Ben,

Where is the Raf ???

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
A flavor provider for Raf is delaying some of our orders (we have 3 in with them). We want to stock up before we put Raf up again (to meet demand). When we bring Raf back up we'll have a similar sale on Raf. (Sorry a bit tired and still in a turkey coma so my sentences are short)

YAY a update. And happy late turkey day. I am only up due to midnight blackfriday shopping and now about to head back out for the 5am sales :) call me nuts but the sales are calling my name.

Gets some rest. bud.

BlutO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Dirty South

That's cool, man. I still have a lot of Hype and GJ to tide me over until your orders come in :)

BTW I put some of your menthol drops in the Hype and am digging it in a tank right now.

Thanks for making kick ... juice!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Just popping in to say that we've about reached max capacity for what we can provide(ship) in a day or two. I'll be bringing the payment system down, but don't fret! The sale will be back on Cyber Monday (next Monday the 28th). We hope everyone has had a happy and safe holiday and BF - sale experience.

On a note about the SSL - the date was supposed to be updated prior to the sale but it wasn't. The SSL is still there and encrypting as it should but the date is off until sometime this weekend and my host provider can update it. Check also SiteLock and Trustwave (on my website) for protection info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread