Alien Visions E-Juice - Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
OK so now that I have read the entire thread I understand. Is the Raf not going to be online for the Monday portion of the sale?

Correct. Raf is MIA for awhile but once it does come up we'll have a smokin hot sale on Raf to make it worth the wait.

FLGator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
FL
Correct. Raf is MIA for awhile but once it does come up we'll have a smokin hot sale on Raf to make it worth the wait.

what's the best way to be notified when RAF is in stock and on sale? I just put in an order for 130ml of Boba's and would have preferred to order some RAF now too. I don't necessarily check this forum all the time and I'm worried about missing the sale announcement.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
28 Nov 2011, 11:21 AM
Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice are out of stock and not available for sale. The payment system will be coming down shortly and we will not be able to take orders. We are currently at our limit for filling orders.

We would like to thank everyone for making this a fantastic Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. For anyone who missed out we apologize, but don't fret more sales will be coming in the following months.

We are also looking into offering Raf-a-licious, Bobas Bounty, and Gorilla Juice at the sale prices (most likely in a new sale) once we get restocked. We will try to get this sale going before, or around, Dec. 10th to ensure you can get your juice in plenty of time.

We hope everyone has had a great holiday! We will see you again after the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread