• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama Vapers, come on in and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Just thought I'd pop in and say "hey y'all". New to the ECF and just found the geography specific sites. Looks like the Alabama section is like the state; slow and laid back. ;)

Not a thing wrong with that though. Less BS to wade through!

Welcome Ricky, we got a Meet coming up on the 12th at Avondale Brewery around 5pm.

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Thanks all, and that sounds good Foxman, but I'm on the other end of the state unfortunately, right above the Florida line, but you never know when things may line up; it's a small world afterall...crap, now I have that song in my head and visions of creepy Disney animatronic characters. ARRRGGGG!

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Thanks all, and that sounds good Foxman, but I'm on the other end of the state unfortunately, right above the Florida line, but you never know when things may line up; it's a small world afterall...crap, now I have that song in my head and visions of creepy Disney animatronic characters. ARRRGGGG!

Ricky, theres a FB group calle Southern Society of Vapers in the Moble area that having a meet this Sun.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/southernsocietyofvapers/

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
1467311_10202032318184779_882943000_n.jpg

Last edited:

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Sorry just saw y'all's (yall zez...now THAT'S a word for the Alabama sub-forum huh??) posts. I'm about as far away from Mobile as I am from B'ham, 2.5-3.0hrs away from both of them I'm afraid. I'm about 30 minutes "left" of Dothan, down near the SW corner of the state. Not a bad place to live, but I'm 1.5-5 hours away from pretty much anything, lol. :)

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
That's ok, I'm cool on an island unto myself, kinda an introvert heh heh.

Speaking of islands...I wish I was on an actual island, and a tropical one to boot. Wind chill is supposed to be down around 0 tomorrow night/Tuesday morning. I've been off work for over a week, that's one helluva welcome back. :(

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Welcome glove, and congrats on dropping the cigarettes! And yeah...vaping can turn rapidly from a cig-substitute into a full blown hobby, lol. :)

I started with cheap ebay clearomizers that leaked and gurgled, moved to some protank minis (love them!) and then bought an itaste SVD and started recoiling my kangers. Love all of it as I'm a tinkerer at heart.

Anyway, welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread