• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama Vapers, come on in and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I hope you can make it.

Even though i'm seeing more and more vapers out and about it's still fun to get together in a room full of vapers :D

There are also two vape lounges in birmingham now. Boxcar vape, near avondale brewery, and one in the lakeview district. I haven't been to the second one yet.

Hello all. Im Adam from Montevallo. (Central Alabama)
I'm new to vaping but I took to it hard. Since I started little over two months ago ive had three puffs on a tobacco cigarette and I could actually taste the chemicals. I was amazed at how much vapeing has already improved my health. Anyway, I love theres a BAMA forum here. Whats everyone's prefured set up? Juice blend? Nic level? Im a curious type person LoL. Anyway. Thanks for opening this up.

simplynewt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Titus, Alabama
Sup Adam. Like you, I have been vaping a short time. It is the only thing to work in my effort to stop smoking.

After over 30 years of smoking, I chose a nic level if 8. Its low but thats the point. Im comfortable with it and it is keeping me stinkey free. I like a variety of juices but lean towards banana, vanilla, caramel, peanut butter and the like.

Good to see ya.

Simply Newt

Yea flavor wise anything cream based is a deal for me. I've not found a tobacco flavor thats good. Anything by Darkest Day Vape is great also. The drawings are awesome on his bottles also. Lol.k
3a8e82bdda9d820e638a656a92b75a43.jpg

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Hello group, my names Sean and I have been in the Huntsville area since 99. I am new to vaping been about 4 months now.

Hey everyone, Denise here from Georgia. I joined this group because I spend a lot of time in Northern Alabama. Fairly new to vaping, but loving my new hobby. Any brick and mortars in Northern Alabama?

Heya liquid emotion! Weclome :)

There's a brick and mortar in Huntsville, Eco-Smoke.
I think that Vapor Junction (near Fort Payne) might be opening one soon
Eco smoke is alright but imo the best selection of juice is in a head shop called Zero Gravity. They have a good juice selection, that is where I can find Virgin, Suicide Bunny, ect

Also I looked over your list and Beyond Vaping opened a second store on hwy 53

Don't forget, the North Alabama/Huntsville vape meet is this Sunday, March 30th, at the Madison Bowling Center.

It's located on Hwy. 72 west near the Limestone county line. 2 p.m. 'til 6 p.m. with lots of giveaways!

Everyone welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/events/649092978490853/

Missed it but it is about 10 minutes from me.

Fictitious Character

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2014
USA
Heya Sean. Welcome :)

If you get me the address of Zero Gravity and the new Beyond Vaping location, I'll add them to the list

Thanks CES. The Zero Gravity store also has a Decatur Al location but I have not been there so I do not know the extent of their Vaper stuff. Cool sub-forum and a great resourse for Alabama vaping.

Beyond Vaping
8218 hwy 53 North
Toney, AL

Zero Gravity
3201 N Memorial pkwy
Huntsville, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread