Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Hey everyone,

I just picked up 2 different styles of air flow control adapters. The first is a 510 style and the other is Ego style. I saw them on Pbusardo's youtube video when he was discussing air flow issues/fixes for the Aspire Vivi Nova and other toppers. Both adapters only work with 510 toppers.

The Ego style adapter still has me a bit puzzled. I think it's kind of useless but maybe I just haven't got it figured out right. The other negative is when you screw the ego air flow adapter on you lose your ego threads.

The 510 style adapter certainly does work. I agree with Phil that it's not great but does help troubleshoot air flow issues and can also help control air flow as well. I wish they (manufacturer) would have knurled the edges of the spinner ring however. It's kind of hard to adjust with the smooth edge.

They were cheep and fun to try. The 510 adapter really helped my 2 ProTanks and my Aspire Vivi Nova. They were pretty airy which I don't like much. With the adapter in place, I can make some adjustments to how I like the air flow to be.

Here's the links to the 2 I purchased:

Ego Style Adapter
EGO Air Flow Controller

510 Style Adapter
Tank Air Flow Controller

PS: LiteCig has the Ego style in stock last I checked

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I have two of the 510 units. They're helpful in tightening up the draw on airy tanks and useful in protecting the threads of your 510 device.

It's also useful in preventing leaking liquid from gomming up the 510 connection on your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread