Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Hi all, I'm looking to buy a new clearomizer and I hear wonderful things about the aerotanks. I'm looking online and have seen a couple of reviews and I'm not sure whether the Aerotank or the Aerotank Mega is a better tank. I know that the Giant and the Turbo are too big. I don't have any batteries or mods that are that wide, and I like my tanks to sit flush. So, I use minis on all of my ego batteries and my itaste vvs, and protanks or bdc vivi's on my larger batteries like the x6.

Any advice? Are there big differences between the two? They seem to run about the same price. Any deals on these anywhere?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Butt Kickers

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2014
Fancy Ct
m.youtube.com
I have the aerotank mega with a 1 ohm coil, and love it. The Gennitank really intrigues me because its the aerotank giant AFC matched up to something the size of the mega.
Honestly, all the gentitank series is, is a more affordable aerotank series made from chrome plated brass, instead of billet stainless. I'd expect the performance to be identical acrossed the range

Big_Jim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Philly
So you're saying you get the same draw from the genitank and the mega? I've read/heard that the airflow from the Giant (which the genitank AFC is based off of) is a lot better than the mega. I know the genitank series is just plated brass, made for more budget minded consumers.

Either way, I'm waiting for someone to release the base from the genitank so I can bolt it up to my megas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread