• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Advanced Hat simulator is now free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
So what is your excuse for not DL and playing Team Fortress 2? Don't know what it is? Briefly, TF2 is a FPS with 9 unique classes that play and support each other in a multiplayer environment. Games range from Capture the Flag to Territories style of games. The stylized characters and maps are very well done, there is training and offline modes to hone your skills, and best of all CUSTOM HATS! :D There are no restrictions, no need to purchase anything in game as items that are in the game drop repeatedly allowing you to customize your play. How can you go wrong? System requirements are very low, and it runs on most machines quite well, no need for a 1500$ rig to enjoy this game.

www.teamfortress.com

Latest "Meet the" Team member video: ‪Meet the Medic‬‏ - YouTube

I've been enjoying this game for almost 4 years now, and with it being F2P more friends than ever can enjoy it. Now add me on steam and let's have a blast folks :)

Edit: SteamID: zappandroger

Last edited:

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Hmmmm it's f2p now on pc? I didn't know that!! I might have to check it out I use to play it a lot on xbox. The Really love that game. I expect not played a pc game in years. I use to be addicted to tribes 2 on pc.

Indeed. Tribes, now there is a game I haven't played in AGES. Great stuff I am kinda stoked about the new one coming soon. I played quite often on 360 (Orange Box) also, you are going to love the changes that have been made: custom weapon and load-outs according to your style, a lot of quality of life improvements and balancing which are too numerous to mention, oh yeah... AND HATS! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread