Acquired 3+ month vape supply for 10 dollars from local shop

HashiramadYomama

Jan 24, 2023
Down the street from my house there's a cell phone/vape/head shop used to be more of a head shop but since disposables became super popular that's where they make most of their money now. Anyway. Pretty much No body buys the non rechargeable like the Mr fog max pro for example which they had a bunch of, got me a couple lanyards lol. The fog Max's weren't rechargeable but did have adjustable airflow but some would die in less than a day because they were defective and if you were lucky they'd last the full amount of time which wasn't long at all either. Anyway. They also had hydes, except these were the ones with adjustable airflow and MOST IMPORTANTLY were rechargeable. And the flavors were terrible, nothing like the 20+ dollar bar style vapes, but anyway the PRICE of these which was 1 dollar per
If you bought a box of 10, of any of the brands, you get the box for 5 dollars. So I bought 2 Boxes of the hydes for 10 bucks. Wasn't many hydes to choose from. Got 5 neon rains, 3 blue razz, 3 peach watermelon mango, 7 pink lemonade 2 spearmint, 1 of the Blue razz and 1 peach didn't work at all. Which was a shame because the blue razz might be My favorite one. I use the Mr fog lanyard for em lol. Also unlike the other 5hit vapes there these have 10ml of juice which is 2 thirds of what's in a Mr fog max. So. I scored. Yayyy. As far as the box mods go RAZs are very nice they just came out beautiful display which doesn't mean sht and looks too. The flavor and hit might be the best of all disposables so far.
Off track. But yeah. 75 percent of the infinity didn't work so I didn't bother with them.

Hope you guys get a good deal sometime soon too

By the way
I'm I'm cincinnati ohio just incase any of you are by some crazy chance, you could score the last of them. I plan on getting a mod a again soon anyway. Fk disposables

Attachments

• received_373832802058901.jpeg
    received_373832802058901.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 6

HashiramadYomama

Jan 24, 2023
I had ordered some Oxbar disposables once and they were out of the blue razz, so they subscribed the Hyde blue razz, without my permission or knowledge. I didn't like the Hydes very much
Hydes are outdated, but still better than the mr fog max pros, tastewise and being rechargeable. i dont know anything about the oxbar, but for 50 cents the hydes are killer. and the blue razz is my 2nd or 3rd favorite now that i think about it. wish it had more punch to the flavor but it has a clean mellow nice and noticeable flavor.

HashiramadYomama

Jan 24, 2023
Hydes are outdated, but still better than the mr fog max pros, tastewise and being rechargeable. i dont know anything about the oxbar, but for 50 cents the hydes are killer. and the blue razz is my 2nd or 3rd favorite now that i think about it. wish it had more punch to the flavor but it has a clean mellow nice and noticeable flavor.
Oh yeah the oxbar is a bar type disposable which all have a more updated flavor than the stick types. thats why they were 50 cents. and i think they were going bad or reaching the expiration date idk. but the hydes are the best out of the old stick vapes.(the ones i have anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread