a vapor king question

Status
Not open for further replies.

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
KR808D-1 refers to both components of this two piece ecig, both the battery and the cartomizer. If this is the model that interests you and, I think its a great model to start with, you'll most likely order both components from the same seller. However any KR808D battery from any source will fit a KR808D Cart regardless of the source... regardless of the brand name.
I like Vapor King shorty batteries from V4L, especially the automatic version as opposed to the manuals, they seem to have a really nice draw and I'll get a good couple of hours out of one before it requires a charge.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
The Vapor King is a branded Kr808D-1. They have some minor alterations, specific to that company, but any Vapor King stuff will work with any Kr808D-1 stuff. Any length of battery, any cartomizer, etc.

The Vapor King/Kr808D-1 refers to the battery, and the cartomizer which is threaded to fit into it. It refers to the whole unit.

I don't know how long the shorty batts last - I just have the regular ones. But my regular ones go for about 4 hours before they start losing performance, and go dead after about 5 or 6. So, probably a couple hours less than that (just a guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread