Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
:lol::lol::lol: This thread is soooo aptly named.... :lol::lol::lol:

I received my latest V4L order today, with my latest order of Nuport that I'd been itching out to try. 12 bottles I ordered, and because there was no 4mg, I ordered 6 x 0mg and 6 x 8mg.
:facepalm: Well I forgot to specify in my order that I wanted all bottles to be from the new batch, didn't I? So what I actually received was:

@ 0mg: 1 x 17/08/2010, 2 x 05/11/2010, 3 x 11/03/2011
@ 8mg: 6 x 17/10/2011
= 4 different batches :facepalm:

I still had about 9 bottles of the 05/11/2010 left in 4mg, it's my least favourite batch. Interesting to get one of the old batch in there as well though. Anyway, I still don't get to try the newest batch in 4mg, it's in 8mg.
smileyvault-bash.gif
I am left with the dilemma;

a) blend it all together again (I'm on my last bottle of my Super Nupport blend, so might have to make at least 1 blend bottle to get through)
b) wait until I can get 0mg in the new batch (about 2 weeks to get here once I order it) But then, what do I do with all that 05/11/2010?

Can I scream now?
smileyvault-bash.gif

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I did crack & vape an 8mg yesterday. Interesting... That sweet after-taste is gone and I really liked it. Perhaps it was the higher nic level, there was more TH and bitterness on the after taste. 8mg is too strong for me though, I don't want to go up in nicotine now. Looks like I need to get up early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread