A small problem with my new 801

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knives

Aug 4, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
So I posted in another part of the forums and was directed over here.

I just got my 801 in the mail and was excited about the sheer sexy look of the beauty, so I put one battery on the charger and started vaping with the other. Right off the bat I noticed I was getting little to no vapor. Well this isn't my first e-cig so I figured It needed to be broken in and maybe the pre-filled liquid wasn't that great. So I kept on and finally filled a cart with some of my liquid, and still : Very little vapor production. I switched attys, same thing, switched batts, same thing.
Now someone mentioned I might have the High Bridge attys (Which *I think* I do)
So if thats the case, I've heard the pack that TW sells are low bridge (Which from what I've read seem to preform better), would those fit? If so will I need a different style of cart to work with low bridge attys?

If thats not the problem, any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Knives

Aug 4, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
The paper that came with it said they should be almost fully charged. But I've since fully charged a battery and still the same result.
sorry forgot to put this next part in the first post:
I have tried dripping (although its hard to hit the bridge so far down, but I managed) and the vapor is much better and much thicker, but when I put a cart on I get little vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread