A real smoker doesn't want a strawberry flavored substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosedragger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Lynn, MA
when I decided to switch why would I want something that tastes like what I was getting away from? I like the fact I can have sweet 1 day and a savory flavor an other day or even change from hour to hour depending on my mood. What I say is use what you want and don't force your choice on me and I won't force mine on you. but that's just me.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Well. I thought the same thing too. I didn't try much more than tobacco flavors till I started to hang out on the Copper Creek juice thread.I now buy her stuff by the vat.Pumpkin Pie,Pina Colada,Her HOUSE blend was voted best juice on ECF. I only tried them because I liked her. I was convinced it would be a one time purchase.I mix Cake with Banana. It's so good I don't crave sweets anymore.
Don't limit yourself. It's time to explore new and fun things.I smoked 2 packs a day for 41 years.I haven't smoked for a year.I do like me some Copper Creek. Just try it.There are millions of new taste treats out there.

LXXVI

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I smoked Marlboro Light Menthols for 23 years. Just celebrated my 1 month annaversary on the 3rd. Funny thing is, I don't even feel like having one anymore. My solution is Wintergreen. Menthol flavors, for me, were never close enough to what I thought I wanted. I was always searching for a direct replacement for my smoking habit. Don't even bother. You will never get that analog choke.

Embrace the world of Vaping and do it ALL the time. At work, in the car, in the bathroom, it does not matter. It's different, learn how much better it can be. Experiment with different voltage / resistance / flavors...hey, it's safer and cheaper, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread