Brick and Mortar vape shop near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyP

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Eugene
Are there any shops near you that sell e-cig and related products exclusively.
Was just thinking how cool it would be to go to a shop and sample juices before I buy them.

Do you know of a place like this near you or possibly opening soon?

Would you support a brick and mortar store if it had a 20% markup over your online sources?

How cool would it be to have a lounge type atmosphere with couches to sit, chat and sample?

Are there legalities that keep these type of shops down?

So far

-Vaporbomb - 215 East Waterloo Rd. Suite 3. Akron, Ohio
-Vermont Vapor- 15 Route 4A West in Castleton, Vermont
-FSUSA - Tulsa, AZ
-Volcano Vapor Bar - 22-E Oneawa Street
Kailua, Hi
-Volcano Vapor Cafe - 449 Kapahulu Avenue, #102
Honolulu, HI
-Good Prophets - 1247 N. Reading Road
Stevens PA, 17578 (opening December 1st)
-Smokin' Vapor- 8730 Thomas Dr., Suite 1103-A Panama City, Fl
-Ecigma E Cigs - 3775 S Baldwin Rd
orion, MI
-Kalamazoo Vapor Shop - 414 Mills St.
Kalamazoo, MI
- Alvin E-cigs - 7979 N. Eldridge Pkwy Spot 717 Under Red Pavilion
Houston, Tx
-Vaporescence - 1914 North Carroll Blvd.
Denton, TX 76201

Last edited:

Wilvin

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
.... Rapids,Mn
I was thinking of maybe doing something like that. The only issue I could see is with juice, local and government agency's might have an issue with the sale or in store tasting since it is put into the body and is not government tested or held to a set production standard. But that would be something that would have to be checked on by a store before they open. Some cities get annoyed if you do something and they don't have their sticky fingers in it. Plus you would have to check with the police to see what you need to do to make sure you are complacent with laws keeping kids away from nicotine. Someone mentioned that a 2 part business plan would make more sense so you can make money two ways. Like a coffee/vape store or a bar/vape store. Anyway I also think that it would be a great thing to have in an area.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Pretty far away from my neighborhood, but the good folks at Vermont Vapor have a retail store.

store2.jpg

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
That is nice. Do they let you vape samples in store?

yeah they do. A family owned business, run by the same people who make the juice. They also make their own tobacco extract, and their tobacco juices are among the better ones out there. Good stuff, reviewed two so far, liked both, gave one a Vapenstein It's Alive! Award.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
We've got one fairly close to here. 27 mile round trip from my home. Been there once and it's nice to know they're here.
Quality inventory with PVs, juice, adapters and other accessories. Friendly staff too!

Whats the name of the shop? How are there prices?
Here's their web site ... Smokin' Vapor

You'll see they have two main PV lineups ... but at least one of them is eGo. :) That's what a couple of the guys were using when I was there. The other is NJoy. But, hey, they cater to people who are new to this and might be looking for a cigarette replica. Hopefully, potential customers will be swayed by the staff's preference.
:vapor: . :vapor:

It's not a big shop, but it's a start! If they hang in there, maybe they'll grow.
happy0065.gif

Last edited:

BillyP

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Eugene
You'll see they have two main PV lineups ... but at least one of them is eGo. :) That's what a couple of the guys were using when I was there. The other is NJoy. But, hey, they cater to people who are new to this and might be looking for a cigarette replica. Hopefully, potential customers will be swayed by the staff's preference.
:vapor: . :vapor:

It's not a big shop, but it's a start! If they hang in there, maybe they'll grow.
happy0065.gif

Sweet, I wish there were more pictures of the inside. Does seem like a smallish shop, nice to see they carry the Joye Ego

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
For those in Metro Detroit, there's Ecigma E Cigs. In addition to having a physical B&M location, they also sell on-line.

Sample stock:

Note they carry blue foam for cartridge mods; how cool is that?

Located inside of:
Orion Wine and Deli
3775 S Baldwin Rd
Orion, MI 48359
Store Hours
Monday-Friday 6PM-9PM
Saturday 11AM-8PM
Sunday **Closed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread