A few DIYFlavorShack.com E-Liquid Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonablazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ok everyone I'm new to the scene but have been purchasing 95% of my ejuice from Dawn @ DIY Flavor Shack. I promised her I would write a review of the flavors I purchased and here's the first to a bunch more.

First off I would like to say that Dawn and the rest of her crew have the best customer service I've EVER run into with a business !!!! On that note let the review begin.

Blue Smurf berries– 5/5 – Good vapor production, flavor is just like vaping blue raspberry lemonade or koolaide. This is a great novelty vape.

Caramel-Vanilla Ry4 – 5/5 – This is an awesome tasting and great vape. I’ve always been a fan of caramel and the addition of vanilla to it was the cherry on top. If you’re looking for a great everyday vape this is it. Kudos to Dawn and DIYFlavorshack!!!! MY FAVORITE BY FAR !!!!!!!!

Old West PG – 5/5 – This one is another one that I had to have a friend give a shot. He’s been smoking cowboy killers (reds) for many years now. This one has Great vapor and great TH. Till now my buddy has never been able to go for the e-cig thing and now he’s sold and ordered one and will be on the flavorshack to order some of this. Overall another everyday vape.

Black Jack
– 5/5 – I’ve been known to smoke some black and milds while drinking before I picked up an ecig. This tastes just like the real thing if you drip it. I’ve yet to give it a shot in one of my clearos and expect when I do that it will be even better. Great taste and TH with good vapor.

Black Jack Plus
– 5/5 – As I said before I’ve smoked quite a few Blacks in my days. My favorite is the wine flavored ones and this hits it right on the nose. I was very surprised and could not put the bottle down once I got it. Same score as above…Great flavor and TH with good vapor.

Lava Flow
– 4/5 – This is a good chill vape. I ordered it because I expected it to be something “cinnamon” flavored. I figured the name meant it gives a bit of a burn. I was surprised to find a very pina coladaish (is that even a word?? if it isn’t then it is now) taste. This was a custom flavor build by a customer and it did well enough Dawn added it to her inventory. However, I’ve never been much of a fan for pina colada. Great little drink type vape with great VP on a vision clearomizer. (Apparently after I wrote this review I found out that “Lava Flow” is a drink in Hawaii and a buddy said it smelled just like it)

Hawaiian 50
– 5/5 – Ok this one was a pleaseant surprise. I didn’t know what to expect when I got this but BOOM right on the nail for a gummi bear. This tastes EXACTLY like the clear white gummy bears you get in a bag of haribo gummi bears. Great vapor and little to no TH. Another great novelty flavor.

Shacks Lama– 4/5 Great vapor production and flavor. I’ve never had a “lama” before but according to a buddy of mine that does smoke them they taste just like it. If you were a previous camel or camel menthol (add some menthol) then this is the one to get.

Clove
– 0/5 – This one had a VERY strong flavor. Unfortunately I had to clean my atty 5 or six times to get rid of the smell and taste. I was expecting a subtle clove flavor and was hoping for something similar to djorum or other clove type cigarette. It had good vapor for the two puffs I could handle but it caused my lips and mouth to go numb. I gave it a 0 because it was just too much for me. If you are a clove lover this is definitely the king of them all. If anyone is interested I still have the bottle and willing to trade for something else if you are a clove lover. Please keep in mind the 0 is based off my taste buds and they've changed alot since I quit analogs.

I've got a few more to review but I hope this helps a few on the juice search...as I test the rest I'll update them here. Thank you Dawn and DIY Flavor Shack !

VAPE ON !!!!!!

Last edited:

Zonablazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
I am totally going to try a couple of those! Ty for the review. You should try DIYFlavorShack Honey Cured Tobacco- it's awesome by itself but also works miracles when added to juices I had (from other places) to make them good vapes!

I'm definitely going to give the honey cured. It's sounds very tasty.

Holbie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Black Jack
– 5/5 – I’ve been known to smoke some black and milds while drinking before I picked up an ecig. This tastes just like the real thing if you drip it. I’ve yet to give it a shot in one of my clearos and expect when I do that it will be even better. Great taste and TH with good vapor.

Black Jack Plus
– 5/5 – As I said before I’ve smoked quite a few Blacks in my days. My favorite is the wine flavored ones and this hits it right on the nose. I was very surprised and could not put the bottle down once I got it. Same score as above…Great flavor and TH with good vapor.

Clove
– 0/5 – This one had a VERY strong flavor. Unfortunately I had to clean my atty 5 or six times to get rid of the smell and taste. I was expecting a subtle clove flavor and was hoping for something similar to djorum or other clove type cigarette. It had good vapor for the two puffs I could handle but it caused my lips and mouth to go numb. I gave it a 0 because it was just too much for me. If you are a clove lover this is definitely the king of them all. If anyone is interested I still have the bottle and willing to trade for something else if you are a clove lover. Please keep in mind the 0 is based off my taste buds and they've changed alot since I quit analogs.

I've got a few more to review but I hope this helps a few on the juice search...as I test the rest I'll update them here. Thank you Dawn and DIY Flavor Shack !

VAPE ON !!!!!!

:toast::party::thumbs: Awwwwww.... *Sun rays are shining through the dismal clouds juice flavors*

I have been searching and searching and searching for a black and mild e-juice, in particular the wine black and milds :laugh::)
I will most definitely be getting those two flavors very soon in addition to the DIY starter kit I'm planning on ordering from Dawn (I haven't even ordered from her yet but I have read nothing but good things so I'm not worried and already have a liking for her site) just to confirm those were actual juices not just flavorings correct?

In regards to the clove flavor I used to love the Djarums as well glad to know its a bit strong before I would order it. do you think cutting it with some unflavored juice and adding maybe a light tobacco flavor with some brown sugar would even it out. I have gotten juice from another site that was 50%clove/40%555/10%BrownSugar and tasted just like the Djarums.

Thank you Dawn for creating a black and mild juice let alone a black and mild wine juice, Thank you Zonablazer for the reviews. I look forward to ordering and receiving my new kit and making some of my own juice.

Lilkcceleb

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
Kansas City
Ok everyone I'm new to the scene but have been purchasing 95% of my ejuice from Dawn @ DIY Flavor Shack. I promised her I would write a review of the flavors I purchased and here's the first to a bunch more.

First off I would like to say that Dawn and the rest of her crew have the best customer service I've EVER run into with a business !!!! On that note let the review begin.

Blue Smurf berries– 5/5 – Good vapor production, flavor is just like vaping blue raspberry lemonade or koolaide. This is a great novelty vape.

Caramel-Vanilla Ry4 – 5/5 – This is an awesome tasting and great vape. I’ve always been a fan of caramel and the addition of vanilla to it was the cherry on top. If you’re looking for a great everyday vape this is it. Kudos to Dawn and DIYFlavorshack!!!! MY FAVORITE BY FAR !!!!!!!!

Old West PG – 5/5 – This one is another one that I had to have a friend give a shot. He’s been smoking cowboy killers (reds) for many years now. This one has Great vapor and great TH. Till now my buddy has never been able to go for the e-cig thing and now he’s sold and ordered one and will be on the flavorshack to order some of this. Overall another everyday vape.

Black Jack

Black Jack Plus

Lava Flow
– 4/5 – This is a good chill vape. I ordered it because I expected it to be something “cinnamon” flavored. I figured the name meant it gives a bit of a burn. I was surprised to find a very pina coladaish (is that even a word?? if it isn’t then it is now) taste. This was a custom flavor build by a customer and it did well enough Dawn added it to her inventory. However, I’ve never been much of a fan for pina colada. Great little drink type vape with great VP on a vision clearomizer. (Apparently after I wrote this review I found out that “Lava Flow” is a drink in Hawaii and a buddy said it smelled just like it)

Hawaiian 50
– 5/5 – Ok this one was a pleaseant surprise. I didn’t know what to expect when I got this but BOOM right on the nail for a gummi bear. This tastes EXACTLY like the clear white gummy bears you get in a bag of haribo gummi bears. Great vapor and little to no TH. Another great novelty flavor.

Shacks Lama– 4/5 Great vapor production and flavor. I’ve never had a “lama” before but according to a buddy of mine that does smoke them they taste just like it. If you were a previous camel or camel menthol (add some menthol) then this is the one to get.

Clove

VAPE ON !!!!!!

Black is my favorite!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
I use diy also and found that the batches vary in flavor from bottles to bottles. I do like the ry4 and lava flow is my go to vape it seems to be verry consistent but there ry4 is all over the place. Ry8 is god to its ry4 with maple syrup. You should give strawberry a try it has a touch of menthol not mentioned but it is small and give the strawberry flavor a cool taste. Should be caled strawberry coler cause it taste like the juice box drink.

I dont realy think diy flavor shack is that top quality due to the great variations in the flavor bottles to bottles of the same juice. I want my ry4 to taste the same evertime i buy it and not wonder if it will be different this time.

However it is al my b&m shop sells so i deal with it till i can order some bobas bounty and ecto cooler.

Water melon and sweettart combined 50/50 in ratio is just like vaping a watermelon sweettart

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV

VAPE ON !!!!!!
I haven't tried that one, but this one blew my mind. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/flavor-reviews/459747-holy-holy-ship-good-try-holy-holy-grail-ry4-diy-flavorshack.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread