Misc. Juice Reviews (a great disappointment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
even the same brands in different countries taste different. Camel menthol in iraq was NOT the same as a camel menthol in the states. And when I got back, the menthols in the states had the menthol ball in the filter, for extra menthol! (I'm a menthol junkie)

I agree, The Marlbro's the Iraqi vendors on our base sold did taste different then the American version, but at 9 bucks a carton, I learned to tolerate them until I got home... :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
What scale are you using in your ratings, Troutbum? 1 to 5 ... or 1 to 10. If the latter, ignore the rest of this post; you obviously found all those juices to be mediocre at best.

If the former, I don't quite understand "80% of these flavors are destined for the trash can." There were a lot of 4 and 5 ratings there.

It appears that you liked FSUSA Caramel Apple, Tasty Vapor Geoff's Blend, Viking Vapor Mocha, Viking Vapor Hickory Smoke tobacco, Viking Vapor Apple Smoke tobacco ... and that you loved Viking Vapor Peach.

BTW, since virtually all of these were 0mg, I ignored your TH ratings. I don't expect to get throat hit (at least what that term means to me) without nicotine.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
We all have different taste buds...After many years of smoking and we all have different preference. IE... some people love pepsi some love Coke.

I have tried many different brands myself. Most of which had a funky taste. I don't do many reviews due to fans "calling" you out. Well I know when something has a perfume taste, that is obvious. And well funk is funk

I now buy the smallest bottles possible to try. I end up giving away most. I have 2 people I buy from that are ALWAYS good. Never perfume nor funk. If you don't like somebodies else's review then take it with a grain of salt and say " MEH" and move on.
I bought stuff that people raved and raved about and it just about made me hurl. So taste buds differ...
But I do appreciate all reviews! I think that it a great part of this forum, JMHO...... Thank you for taking the time to give your review!

BRAVO WELL SAID ......THIS SITE IS FULL OF .....WELL FANBOYS, THAT TAKE PERSONAL DIGS WHEN YOU offer an *Unbiased opinion* and KNOW THEIR JUICES TASTE PERFUMY or not at all as described ............ AND to check and see if your not the only one that tastes s%*T .......you offer it to *other(s) and they agree just tells me the vendor and his investors, friends, etc are chiming in to stop the bad reviews .......ITS RIDICULOUS, IT REALLLY IS. WE NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT IN THIS RESPECT ......... AND IN THESE ECONOMIC TIMES..... cut out the favoritism and offer honest opinions .........and don't try and throw out a reply like "well its subjective" no if I fed you ..... on a hamburger bun there's just degrees of how .....ty it tastes.

I'm just glad I found 1 and Only 1 vendor that I use for,my 1 actually 2,all day Vape........ after all the hype drummed up by certain vendors and their 70 wonder vapes........... my dwindling bank account appreciates posts like this. . And just so you guys realize the good juice vendors don't chime in on these blogs......and further if you find yourself at a site That stipulates "leave only positive reviews or comments", due to subjectivity" ---> MOVE ALONG ........ there is a supplier (has their heads in the _______ of vapor) on this site that welcomes.... ALL COMMENTS AND POSTS THE,BAD WITH THE GOOD.......ITS CALLED FEEDBACK
IN THE BUSINESS WORLD.

*SO,THANKS FOR THE HONEST REVIEW. ITS REFRESHING.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread