A Christmas Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Daytona Beach
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my story :) I've been a vaper for over a year and I love it. I tell as many people that will listen about it as I can. I have a friend that used to give me crap about it because when i switched he didn't have anyone to talk to when he went outside to smoke. So for as an early Christmas gift (because we will not see each other during the holiday) I got him an iTast MVP. I've never personally used one but I like what i saw in the reviews and I wanted to give him something fairly hassle free. He had commented on some of my bigger battery mods and how funny they looked so I knew a sleeker devise was called for. He has been reluctant to consider vaping as an option for him, but when i gave it to him he was very receptive :D I even hooked him up with four 30mil bottles of my favorite e-liquids flavors that I DIY. Here's to a new year and hopefully a new vaper! :vapor:

So is anyone else going to try to convert friends or family this Christmas? I want to hear some stories and what devices your getting them. Common people spread the good cheer!

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I gave 4 ego batts and a bag full of juice samples to a friend over the thanksgiving holiday. Then another friend showed interest, so I took her out and bought her an ego kit. A third friend wanted to get started that same day, so I got him an ego kit as well. They all think it was an early christmas present, but I just wanted them to share in the hobby I love so much, and hopefully quit smoking permanently.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Great to hear that he was receptive to the gift. I'm sure he'll be very happy with his itaste MVP. Wish you further success in converting others.

That was unforseen! ;-) Ha that one never gets old

I just gave a apprentice working for me a chrome Zmax gobs of juice carts ect... and took him to a local Vape shop. So he could see how easy it is to get juice and stuff. He seems very receptive smart kid took me 20 years longer to quit smoking than he did.

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
Yep...did the same thing, although I cleared it with my step-daughter and boyfriend first. Got them each a pair of eGo-C Twists, a charger, 2 Mini Vivi Novas and 2 Kanger T3s. The stuff got here this past week and all I've got to do now is box it up and wrap it.:) And like you I'll mix some DIY juices (mostly tobaccos) to get them started.

mre777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Daytona Beach
If it isn't broke, mod it untill it almost is!

Hey mre777, that's probably the funniest signature that I've seen on ECF. Probably because it has a definite ring of truth to it.

Thank you I do love to tinker and some things may not look so good when Im done with them but most of the time they will work :)

caitlin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Allentown, PA, USA
Bought my sister a Provari for Christmas. She was already vaping, but I'm unimaginative when it comes to gifts. I'm the brother that rocks. :)

You may feel free to replace any (or all) of my siblings for any (or all) significant gift giving holidays. ;)

No really.. thats just cool.

My mom got me hooked on vaping, so I cant say I'm converting anyone... however, there are bottles going in her stocking. Oh yes, yes there are.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Apparently I just bought myself a couple of vision spinners with charger, some clearos and 2- 30ml bottles of liquid. A co-worker showed a lot of interest in my setup over the past few months but was hesitant to make an investment to switch from cigs.... Boxed everything up and left it on his desk....
At our usual lunch break he hands me back the box and says "thanks anyways, but it just looks like too much work."..............
Merry Christmas to me?

mre777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Daytona Beach
Apparently I just bought myself a couple of vision spinners with charger, some clearos and 2- 30ml bottles of liquid. A co-worker showed a lot of interest in my setup over the past few months but was hesitant to make an investment to switch from cigs.... Boxed everything up and left it on his desk....
At our usual lunch break he hands me back the box and says "thanks anyways, but it just looks like too much work."..............
Merry Christmas to me?

LOL well you can't force them to change, but maybe he just need a little tutorial on how easy it really is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread