Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Next week I am going to start working on a dripping line of my juices. The juice will only have an option of choosing 3 or 6 for nicotine. All flavors will be setup with max VG and with the least amount of flavoring to still be good. I will be asking you guys for your help on testing and feedback with free samples. Now which juices should I start working on first?
This is amazing! Count me in. I have the following drippers to test in: nimbus, smok xpure, origin v2. Now you know I'm a flavor junkie so this will be interesting.

AnotherPOV

Aug 26, 2014
Elkhorn, WI
I am sure I could cut down my nic to a 6 for dripping.....since it will only be for a few hits....the last time I tried for my tank I went through withdrawals...I vape at a high VG normally so I am always getting large plumes....

I took a hit off Dino's mod while I was at his shop and I was dumbfounded by what 6mg felt like in a dripper. I've been running 6mg juice in my Protank and it's been getting a bit... unsatisfying... That hit off his dripper has been slowly working it's way into my wallet and I have to constantly tell myself I can't afford to go out and buy a higher wattage device and a dripper.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Next week I am going to start working on a dripping line of my juices. The juice will only have an option of choosing 3 or 6 for nicotine. All flavors will be setup with max VG and with the least amount of flavoring to still be good. I will be asking you guys for your help on testing and feedback with free samples. Now which juices should I start working on first?

I think that is a great idea :) If you decide to do some non fruity flavors I would love to sample a couple and provide feedback for ya :) I have one small smoktech dripper that I am very happy with! I think that your customers who drip would be very excited about having a dripping line.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA

I probably will still buy your regular juice. Even dripping, I need the extra flavor and more nicotine. I also have a problem with high VG juices making my chest tight.

I'm loving your regular juices in my drippers. :)

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
kathi17:14141590 said:
I probably will still buy your regular juice. Even dripping, I need the extra flavor and more nicotine. I also have a problem with high VG juices making my chest tight.

I'm loving your regular juices in my drippers. :)
This.
I'm happy dripping 50/50 with full flavor and 12mg. Got key lime cheesecake in my magma. 30 watts at .6 ohms. Perfection!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
maybe a 12 nic for dripping? :D hahaha I've been using my et all the time now, only rarely do I put a tank in.....was debating about trying higher vg level, i've heard people say they prefer it for dripping....I usually stick to 50/50 or "house bends"

hm flavors, may i suggest:
fluffy pineapple, key lime cheesecake, soft serve strawberry, strawberry mango, vanilla custard, full blue moon
maybe the twinkie if it can shine in the dripper....

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I will be keeping juices the same as before for my regular line made anyway you want. But the dripping line would be made for max VG. Some of my flavors have way to much flavor for dripping but are great for a tank. A good example is the Twinkie. It has a good taste for a tank but way to over powering in a sub ohm dripper. I can think of 5 or 6 flavors off the top of my head which are just the same. I think by having a drip line that I can help people find what they are looking for a little easier and it also tells me what they are going to do with the juice so I can make it better for them.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I will be keeping juices the same as before for my regular line made anyway you want. But the dripping line would be made for max VG. Some of my flavors have way to much flavor for dripping but are great for a tank. A good example is the Twinkie. It has a good taste for a tank but way to over powering in a sub ohm dripper. I can think of 5 or 6 flavors off the top of my head which are just the same. I think by having a drip line that I can help people find what they are looking for a little easier and it also tells me what they are going to do with the juice so I can make it better for them.
I dunno dude. . I drip them all and they are great. Fool me ;-) in all honestly its good to have options.

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
Yah, coincidentally I just switched to twinkie in my magma and I think the flavor level is just right. I agree that it's good to have options though.

See ya tomorrow morning Dino? I should be rolling in around 11 or a few minutes after. Looking forward to meeting you man; same for anybody else from here that shows up. Looking forward to doing some tasting too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread