A Big Welcome from MadTown Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
The worst was high desert vapes. Every bottle tasted like nail polish remover. I tried everything. Heat steeping, long term, shake shake shake. Just tasted foul. Waste of $. It was a great sale so I was hoping with their huge selection of flavors I truly wanted (jackfruit for one) it was gonna work. I gave them to someone who didn't know better ;-)
I have never had HDV eliquid, but I buy alot of my flavorings there. I would have never thought their eliquid would be like that! I get my favorite flavorings there :)

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I have never had HDV eliquid, but I buy alot of my flavorings there. I would have never thought their eliquid would be like that! I get my favorite flavorings there :)
There's a whole thread on the similar complaint that I started lol. I guess I'm not the only one. But if the flavorings work for you go for it, you're apparently a better mixologist than someone over there.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
There's a whole thread on the similar complaint that I started lol. I guess I'm not the only one. But if the flavorings work for you go for it, you're apparently a better mixologist than someone over there.
I was not doubting you at all :) I just wonder if they use the TFA, FW, and other well known flavorings that they sale to make their eliquids? Thats funny! Something I could not understand is how some places can use well known flavorings and screw up the eliquid, but then someone else can use the same exact flavorings and it can be awesome! I just wonder if some of these vendors do something different to thrir eliquid to get the weird tastes?.....?..... I have mixed eoth many different brands and I have not yet gotten a chemicsl or olastic or right out horrid taste.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
well that's good to know :lol: cuz they had a sale so I just bought some flavorings from them ;)
:laugh: cuz I'm weird....bacon, blue cheese, butter, capsicum, ginger, jalapeno, cucumber, pizza, sassafras and worcestershire :lol: am I vaping or baking?
I have never bought their eliquids, but I have been regularly buying flavorings from them for a while now and I have had an awesome experience with the flavorings! :) Although, I have never bought any of the flavorings you bought! Lol I will say this, I have always purchased my TFA hazelnut from WL, but during HDV sale a while back I picked TFA hazelnut for one of my frees and it does not taste the same as the TFA hazelnut I get from WL....its not bad or anything, its actually pretty good, but it is different. I also noticed the bottle said TPA instead of TFA, I do not know if that means the same or not :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I am a huge fan of the frappés and iced coffees from McDonalds! I love iced coffee! I have been making my own here lately, and I am so excited about it! I put the crushed ice in a cup, add some liquid hazelnut creamer over the ice, and then I add hazelnut creamer to my hazelnut coffee, and finally I add the coffee to the ice and stir! Then I put a spoonful of vanilla bean icecream on the top! It is so yummy!!
And yes......I am having one this late [emoji12] I have a terrible problem with chuggong them, because they are so good! I have always done that with coffee beverages, because I crave them like they are a treat....I also get nauseous for a few minutes after I chug coffee too :( b6t I just cannot stop myself..... :( it is just too yummy to stop [emoji5]

Last edited:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I was not doubting you at all :) I just wonder if they use the TFA, FW, and other well known flavorings that they sale to make their eliquids? Thats funny! Something I could not understand is how some places can use well known flavorings and screw up the eliquid, but then someone else can use the same exact flavorings and it can be awesome! I just wonder if some of these vendors do something different to thrir eliquid to get the weird tastes?.....?..... I have mixed eoth many different brands and I have not yet gotten a chemicsl or olastic or right out horrid taste.
Didn't think you were doubting me. ;-)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hahaha I did that yesterday....I got some really bad truck stop coffee (grrrrr) so when I got back home, I put some coffee icecream, milk, ice and the coffee into my new toy (ninja mega kitchen system) and had me a very tasty iced coffee :D

really having fun with this...been making myself drink a veggie/fruit smoothie every morning...lord knows i don't eat right, sometimes don't eat at all....so at least now I'll get one good "meal" a day :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
hahaha I did that yesterday....I got some really bad truck stop coffee (grrrrr) so when I got back home, I put some coffee icecream, milk, ice and the coffee into my new toy (ninja mega kitchen system) and had me a very tasty iced coffee :D

really having fun with this...been making myself drink a veggie/fruit smoothie every morning...lord knows i don't eat right, sometimes don't eat at all....so at least now I'll get one good "meal" a day :)
Ninja mega kitchen system.....hahaha......I like that! That is too funny! I also like to drizzle caramel over it and cool whip!! Super yummy! I just chugged one off and already wishing I had another just talking about it!! Lol

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
could be a bad nic base...for my diy failures :laugh: i've noticed, when a starchy taste...too much pg, perfume is usually oils instead of flavorings and well chemical not sure but would assume that's a low cost bad nic base...plastic, well...prob the bottles they use not able to handle the ejuice and "melted" into the juice just like the tank crackers melting plastic tanks.....

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Ninja mega kitchen system.....hahaha......I like that! That is too funny! I also like to drizzle caramel over it and cool whip!! Super yummy! I just chugged one off and already wishing I had another just talking about it!! Lol
I have a smaller ninja food processor top motor. And a ninja blender 3 sets of blades. Ninjas are awesome and relatively inexpensive.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Dino, that Smokjoy N-Fire Max is absolutely gorgeous. I SO wish it went higher than 12 watts. Best looking regulated device I've seen IMO. Unfortunately I almost never go down to 12w. :(

Can't wait to have a shopping spree this Sunday. :D Other than the DNA 30 box mod and the MVP2, what box mods do you have in the store?

Right now the only other one is the itaste vtr

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Next week I am going to start working on a dripping line of my juices. The juice will only have an option of choosing 3 or 6 for nicotine. All flavors will be setup with max VG and with the least amount of flavoring to still be good. I will be asking you guys for your help on testing and feedback with free samples. Now which juices should I start working on first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread