801 tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
Here's the one I use with the original (short) fusions. It's the 1.0 not the 1.5 M1A1 Buzz Tank - notcigs.com It's a great tank.

So the screw hole is so small I need a syringe to take advantage of it? If I just want to slide the tank up a bit in fill through the top should I get it w/o the screw hole or do you not recommend this?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So the screw hole is so small I need a syringe to take advantage of it? If I just want to slide the tank up a bit in fill through the top should I get it w/o the screw hole or do you not recommend this?
You can order it without the screw. I prefer it without but I have both. Yes you fill with a syringe. I use a syringe that's for filling computer ink. The needle is blunt end and about 5 in. long.:laugh: Less hassle without the hole. Another bad thing about the screw is if it's too tight against the carto , it deforms the tank and leaks.
I love the tank though because the ends are so thin. Some tanks like the MAP have ends that take up 30% to 50% of the tank size.

I wish Iken made a short tank because I like the chrome ends on his. I'm thinking about shortening one of his for my short Fusions.

UPDATE: My wishes are over. I just saw these on Twitter and it said they're coming soon. These are going to be SAWEEET"

k6hs.jpg

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'm sure they will make it. He has a lot of projects in the works though.

I think those are the ones he got in and the caps were too large to fit into the tanks and they are just sitting for right now? I talked to him Saturday night/Sunday morning (sorry about that again, Issac, time zones and booze you know!) but I was trying to get a buddy to see the virtues of his cartos vs the wick tanks he's now using! Anyway, Issac said they were just sitting and I offered to turn them down for him, so maybe sometime soon he can get these on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread