• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
You will have to add 1.0ml in order to get 50/50 but it will reduce your nicotine level to 3mg
for 5ml of 30% vg at 6mg? maybe my math is wrong, but if you are starting with 5ml of 30% vg and want to add x ml of 100%vg to get (x+5ml) of 50% vg, wouldn't 2ml be closer for the vg ratio to balance? not sure about what the nic level would be (around 4, 4.5 maybe?)

again, my math could be wonky...

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    You cannot simply use the ejuice calculator. You also have to use a bit of math along with the calculator, or at least that is what I do. Normally, when you are creating your own juices you can simply use the calculator and it will provide an accurate amount of all ingredients. But, it is much different to dilute juices that are already made. The way your juice currently is it contains 1.5 ml of VG but in order to create a 5ml batch of 50/50 then it requires 2.5ml of VG at 3mg of nic....... So, simply subtract 2.5 - 1.5 = 1.0

In other words, you have to take into account how much VG is already in your current batch.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    On the Tool tab, is a Nic base combining calculator. also calc for combining flavors

You are correct and I discovered that feature when I first got the calculator....... But, I have never used it as I am just used to figuring lots of calculations out by myself. But yes, that feature is present, which I forgot to mention to the op.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread