604 Vaperz | eLiquid | Flavorless Nic Base | Flavor Concentrate | Hardware | Canada/US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there ECF! My name is Jeremy White, owner of 604 Vaperz in British Columbia. I have had good success locally and figured it was time to start branching out. So, last week 604 Vaperz started shipping to the US. All of our prices are in Canadian Dollars, so US customers save even more! Our eliquid, Bases, Concentrates and Hardware are priced fairly. We want to help keep vaping affordable for everyone. Come check out the 604 Vaperz site and see what we have to offer. We carry 44 Flavors of eLiquid and 52 Flavors of Concentrate, with more added every month.

Feel free to post questions, reviews or just say hello. I'm always checkin in here and would love to hear from you.
Don't feel like posting, call toll free @ 1 (844) 604-VAPE

I've been getting a lot of requests lately to include a 'Born On' date with eLiquid orders. Well, you got it. Every bottle from now on will include the date of it's manufacture and the initials of the mixer. Probably me because I do all of the mixing right now.
6arudegy.jpg

ALL CLONES MUST GO!!!
I am getting out of the hardware business and everything must go! Quantities are very Limited!

Nemesis, Maraxus, Hades and King Mods all $20

iTaste Non Variable Mod $10

18650 Efest and 26650 MNKE Batteries from $4

Kayfun's from $10

These are decent quality, except the iTaste Clone - One attie short circuit and its switch is done - just being honest here. The Hades, King and Ironman are exceptional in quality, as are the big Kayfuns

604 Vaperz | Vaporizers | Eliquid | Atomizers | Mechanical Mods | Ejuice

Last edited:
Inventory Update:

-sold out of Efest Flat Top 18650 (still have button tops $4ea)

-sold out of Nemesis Mods Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel w/Gold Trim (still have silver electroplate left $20ea)

-sold out of Single Battery Charger (still have 1 dual charger left $2.50ea)

Last edited:
604 Vaperz is proud to support charites and our very own Nicole Johnston is an inspiration. Today, we are announcing that 10% of all sales will be helping fund her trip to volunteer in Africa.
This is her page if you want to know what she will be doing in Africa
volunteer in South Africa by Nicole Johnston - GoFundMe
Here's a few recent pics that we will be using for promotion
9azyjude.jpg
yrasyjar.jpg

Last edited:
dy9ehu8e.jpg

Found this on Instagram

By @florida_vapers "I'd like to say @604vaperz is one of the best in the e-liquid game! Simple flavors that'll knock your socks off.. Whatever it says on the bottle is what you taste no denying that. these are delicious! Look for my review online tomorrow afternoon thanks fellow vapers

$2.50 Shipping when you but 1 to 5 10ml bottles!

Canada Post is ridiculously expensive when shipping packages over 2cm thick and/or 200g so this is my solution for now.

I'm still trying to figure out how to program the website so you can buy 10 bottles for the $30 special and have it shipped in two packages for $2.50ea.
If anyone has 3d cart experience and knows how to do this please help.

This promotion ends at midnight Oct 3rd. If you haven't ordered yet there's still 3 more days to get in on this great deal!
Can't decide on which flavor, try our sample pack by ordering ten 10ml bottles and pay only $30 at checkout.
We specialize in high VG, but offer many ratios and nic levels to suit your needs. Our eLiquid is made from the highest quality North American sourced USP/Kosher ingredients
aguba2a8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread