510 vs 901 w Vapemate

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
I vape mostly with 510's on my Buzz Pro and ProVari with my Vapemates (just O ring, no tube). While I love the feed system, juice does tend to collect in the catch cup on the devices. So every once in a while, I just wipe them dry with a tissue.

While I cleaning out my chest (got a Harbor Freight wooden tool chest for $69 on Sale), I found some 901 atty's that were still good, so I took out my Screwdriver MKII (901 connection) which I have not used in ages and put the Vapemate on it.

The Screwdriver does not have any kind of catch cup, but oddly enough, it stays totally dry. Since the 901 has a female connector, I thought that juice might be seeping into the body, so I took it apart and it was totally DRY! I use the Vapemate in the same manner on both types of atty's.

Does anybody have an idea of why there should be a difference between the two?

Thanks

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
All I know is 901s will allows hardly anything to come out of the connector end as opposed to 510s that will. That is the reason why you see it with the 510 and not with the 901. The holes on the 901 on the side are where you can have leakae if you over drip. 510 will just come out the bottom at the connector end and//or the seams at the connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread