510-T Atomizer Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyCigs

Oct 27, 2011
Las Vegas
Hey all, I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. I was cleaning recently and found two packs of unopened tanks for my 510-t in a box that I forgot I had. So I decided to grab a 510-t atomizer and make use of them since its been quite a few months since I was using a tank system.

I went to the joye site to check their resellers because I wanted authentic and I found on their list someone in my state.

I purchased a 510-t atomizer from them. It arrived three days later (today) and I am very confused by this atomizer. It has no center spike like I'm used to having with my atomizers. Normally it has that metal piece to pierce the tank with with. This has a thick wad of hard gray.. fibers in the center? I'm uncertain how to describe that because I personally do not take these things apart. I just buy new atomizers when I need to.

Did they not send me a 510-t or is this a different kind that I'm unfamiliar with? As I said, its been awhile since I used the tank system, so I'm trying to figure out if maybe something changed that I am unaware of. What.... in the world do I do with this?

CandyCigs

Oct 27, 2011
Las Vegas
Ughhhh. My invoice says 510-t, etc. They obviously sent the wrong one then. I don't usually do direct dripping. *ponders* Amusingly enough I do have some drip tips though. I have this ming vase style one. I got them before for my regular cartomizers but realized they were the wrong size.. just checked and they fit the 510.

So how do I do this? I drip in the center of the opening, press to the side of it.. what? *giggles* I'm new at this but my cartomizer is about to die so I need something :D Do I drop a few in it first to prep it or anything..

jazzbo

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Orlando, Fl
Actually, if you're using the 520-T you *are* dripping. It's just that the tank is your "bottle" and it automatically drips down the spike to the atty coil for you. The Joyetech 510T atty and tanks are actually awesome...they're what the eGo-T should have been but never was. But you def got a regular 510 atty...someone at the vendor's dropped the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread