Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I am trying to decide on a BIG decision.

The 801 and 901 has been long time favorites.
The 510 has taken the lead for a new favorite since it has a manual switch on the battery.

I have an opportunity to possibly stock the 510 or the 801 and 901 manual switch batteries and kits.

I can't come up with a single liking to these both, so I will need your help and feedback on thoughts to which you would prefer.

You may choose as many as you like. Or what you would like to have.

Thank you,

Rob

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
well to be honest The joye 510 isn't to shabby but the battery life really sucks and you have to top off every 5 drags. I'm beginning to think its not really worth it. I enjoy my M401/M402 way more. Ive had my M401/402 since april 8 and its still kicking some really good flavs and vapor. I think the 901 manual switch with a round cart like the 510 would blow away the manual 510. The battery life will be way better and still get kicking vapor and probably better tasting flavs. Just being honest guys the 510 was a way waist of time and money. Hell I would trade my 510 1 used and 2 new batteries 1 used and 4 new atomizers 3 new carts for an 84mm in equal volume. To me its a piece of waisted junk. Then again I'm sure there is a lover of this ecig everywhere. I think the manual 901 would be way better. Never compromise performance and longer drive. YOu would have to carry 3 510 batteries to get one 901 battery.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
I will have the 801 manual USB passthru in about 2 weeks give/take.
Possibly the 901 manual USB at the same time.

I currently don't offer a backorder for these.

Rob

Though the collection is getting a bit much :D ... Added my interest of manual 901 and/or manual 901 passthrough. Looking forward to possibly seeing these show up soon Rob. Cheers.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
All I can say is that one of my suppliers is working with a factory to produce 801 and 901 batteries with a manual switch. They have been working very long and hard...
and it may be coming soon.

Rob

I have my fingers, toes, legs, heart, and anything else I can cross in hopes of this battery making it to my house really soon! I think this would solve all of my problems (hubby is disagreeing ~ :rolleyes:), well, at least all of my vaping issues that I currently experience. :oops:

Please keep us informed - can I register for a notice on your site?

Thanks a bunch.....

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I would also buy 90l manual bats. I like my 90l but I also like my 510 with the manual bat

eta: how much would the manual 901 bats cost?

Sorry didn't see that you edited your post.

The manual 801/901 batteries are still in process of designing and manufacturing, so there is no determined price as of yet.

However the 801/901 USB manual Passthru coming soon should be
reg. $15-$20 w/ FREE SHIPPING and possibly a new item sale price or
a promo sale shortly after stocking them....keep an eye out!

Rob

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
Get the 8084 pass through as well and will there be a usb charger as well for the 8084. Man i so siked on getting the 8084. I dont know why I have the 510 witch to be honest I dont like and hardly use. I have 2 new batteries 1 used. (1 new 510 titan and 2 titan atomizers) ( 1 new and 1 used joye510 batteries 1 used atomizer and two new atomizers) and dont even use it. what a waist.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Get the 8084 pass through as well and will there be a usb charger as well for the 8084. Man i so siked on getting the 8084. I dont know why I have the 510 witch to be honest I dont like and hardly use. I have 2 new batteries 1 used. (1 new 510 titan and 2 titan atomizers) ( 1 new and 1 used joye510 batteries 1 used atomizer and two new atomizers) and dont even use it. what a waist.

I currently have the USB charger for the 8084 in stock at the store.

The 8084 is extremely underrated and until the demand for a passthru is here, I don't see it happening soon.

The 8084 is NOT an "only" PV for someone who smokes alot.
It is either for someone that has a few cigs a day or for a second PV.
If you are a dripper, than it shouldn't be a big problem either.

Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
My 901s are pink and purple. A battery would have to match and I doubt that will happen, but it's a good idea.

Hubby made us manual switch passthrus and they are Heavenly! I only use my battery a couple hours a week now.

Very nice, I guess pretty in pink huh?

I actually have a painting company, maybe I will ask to get unfinished batts and atoms. I will paint them custom colors? Sounds good, but I don't think anyone would pay $25 for an atom or 30 for a batt.
I wouldn't, well maybe.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Purple & pink. It's a girl thang ;)

I wouldn't pay that for atty or battery, no...unless they had a lifetime warranty. (My lifetime, not the cig) :D:D

Very nice, I guess pretty in pink huh?

I actually have a painting company, maybe I will ask to get unfinished batts and atoms. I will paint them custom colors? Sounds good, but I don't think anyone would pay $25 for an atom or 30 for a batt.
I wouldn't, well maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread