Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Rob you Rock!

Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to call me on Monday:) I'm kinda liking the Caramel Colada.

Will be back to order when i get paid.

Great Service and super fast shipping!

Next time you order you get a FREE "caramel colada"

That is the best name! I never even though of that....

YOU ROCK!

Thanks,
Rob

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks Burnie.
Rob
Thanks Rob for the "Extra" :) Stuff, bottle sure looks bigger than 10ml :w00t:. Tried the clove, yeck, but then I don't like clove, but I think the wife will because she likes the clove cigarettes. I set her up with a separate atty just for the clove so she does not mix flavors. Thanks again Rob, you are the BEST :thumbs:

Burnie

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Lalesa,

Thanks for ordering with GP!
I got your email, so you will get your FREE black 510 PCC!

Thanks and Congrats!

Rob

I just wanted to say Thank you again, Rob. I finally got my order today - it's been sitting at my post office for 2 days! :mad: (They are notoriously slow here)
The PCC is awesome as is the rest of my order.
Thanks again for excellent and friendly service! - Have to go try out my new juice now :D

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Sorry to hear that it took that long. Maybe if you knew it was at the PO, you could call them up or stop by to pick it up (on future orders)

Glad to see you are satisfied and are liking the PCC, it's a charm!

Thanks alot,

Rob

Aw, we have to cut them some slack - maybe the U S Postal Mule was sick. LOL (mail delivery via pack mule - Pony express would be faster) - but hey, that's why we live in the sticks out here.
Their hours are awful too, not open when I leave for work and already closed when I get home. So I must be patient.... Not always easy when it comes to Ecigs on order. LOL
Thanks again - You Rock! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread